Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clients—including more than 50% of the Fortune 100—choose Foursquare.
Foursquare’s toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual and Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze and identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter and Uber; and optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 350+ employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and Singapore. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap Inc., and then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Senior Director of Performance and Product Marketing, you will be responsible for building, managing, and tracking all of our demand generation efforts throughout the customer journey. You thrive in a dynamic work environment, are experienced with marketing automation tools, and can work cross-functionally with Marketing and GTM teams to develop and implement the strategy, processes, and reporting/metrics for demand generation.
The role spans the entire lead lifecycle - from inbound and outbound marketing to cultivate and upsell/cross sell programs - and has direct ownership of marketing automation systems and the building and management of campaigns across channels including: email, website, promoted content, direct mail, and more.
- Build and organize a fresh new instance of Marketo
- Create reporting dashboards to quantify the impact of marketing activities using Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Adwords, and additional Martech tools
- Establish and implement a lead scoring model
- Implement database segmentation based on multiple customer types
- Assist with campaign execution - build landing pages and/or microsite, tracking codes, and Salesforce reporting
- Deliver planned and adhoc email campaigns to support both external and internal communications
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to design and execute customer nurture tracks and manage leads through the buyer journey
- Work with Comms to amplify announcements and content to key audiences
- Work with Sales Ops to ensure proper data flow between Salesforce and Marketo
- Develop insights and best practices to make recommendations on areas for optimization and ongoing return on investment and improvement.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations management function with experience in creating and executing online customer awareness, acquisition and retention campaigns
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce is a must
- Experience with Google AdWords and Google analytics is a must
- Consistent track record of project management on global marketing campaigns
- Validated experience in campaign-based A/B testing, execution, and analysis
- Experience in database/list management and building targeted audiences
- Experience with account-based marketing efforts a plus
- Paid social experience is preferred
- Wordpress experience preferred
- BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.