Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clients—including more than 50% of the Fortune 100—choose Foursquare.
Foursquare’s toolkit includes Placed powered by Foursquare, Audiences powered by Factual and Proximity powered by Factual, Analytics Solutions, Places, Pilgrim SDK and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; deliver proximity-based advertising; analyze and identify trends; drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 200,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Twitter and Uber; and optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map and models fresh and up-to-date.
Foursquare has more than 350+ employees based in New York headquarters with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and Singapore. In 2019 Foursquare acquired Placed from Snap Inc, and then in 2020 merged with Factual. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more.
About the role:
Partner Marketing knows Foursquare’s partners and understands their users. Partner Marketing develops marketing strategies to reinforce product value, support growth, and drive revenue through channel partners.
- Design processes to facilitate smooth and successful onboarding for key global partners, including a clear understanding of marketing rights, supported co-marketing programs, and GTM plans to support activation through our sales team
- Key partners will include those with significant strategic value to the org and/or revenue potential who will introduce marketing opportunities
- Work closely with our Partner Development team to understand the unique needs of key strategic partners to craft joint value propositions and co-branded messaging that highlights the unique benefits of our partnerships to mutual customers
- Develop and maintain internal training materials and best practices for top strategic partners
- Lead execution of innovative co-marketing opportunities to increase market presence and adoption, including the development of co-marketing campaign project plans, goals, messaging, marketing channels, and success metrics
- Act as the primary partner marketing contact for the Partner Development, Business Development, Partner Integrations, Product Marketing, Sales, and external partner marketing teams
- Support Product Marketing and Partner Development teams in growing adoption and education of Foursquare’s product suite through external partner education programs
- Maintain and enhance Foursquare’s presence on partner-owned digital portals, including websites, knowledge bases, education programs, and internal resource centers
- Maintain and enhance partner presence on Foursquare’s digital portals, including our website, customer knowledge base, and internal resource centers
- 4+ years of experience
- Prior marketing experience
- Digital- or mobile-background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.