Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Foursquare’s business solutions include Pilgrim SDK, Places API, Analytics, Placed powered by Foursquare, and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to analyze trends; measure foot traffic lift; optimize advertising campaigns; and drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 150,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Tinder, TripAdvisor, Twitter and Uber. Our toolkit also includes our consumer apps Foursquare City Guide and Swarm. Over the past 10 years, we’ve counted more 13 billion verified signals from people around the world, helping us to keep our dynamic map and models fresh and up-to-date.
About this Position:
Placed powered by Foursquare is the market leader in location-driven insights and ad intelligence, focusing on connecting the physical and digital worlds to give brands, agencies, publishers and ad networks the ability to target location at scale, measure the offline impact of ads and deliver actionable insights into consumer behavior.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join the Seattle team for Placed powered by Foursquare. As a member of the Client Solutions team, you will focus on developing strong relationships with our media partners to drive revenue growth. You’ll advise on best practices and will provide actionable recommendations to our partners to help them solve business problems with location analytics. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally with our internal team to streamline processes and make improvements to our products to reduce issues and complexity.
- Be an expert in Placed powered by Foursquare methodology, reports and technology
- Consult with clients to understand their campaign and insights goals and provide relevant strategy and analysis, setting expectations properly and ensuring that reports are set up for success
- Act as the primary point-of-contact with ad-network and publisher partners throughout the technical integration process, troubleshooting issues as they arise and ensuring a successful implementation
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure proper forecasting, billing and accounting of client campaigns
- Grow business with existing clients and partners, upselling additional services as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or another related area of study
- 3-5 years of experience in account management/client services for a digital marketing, technology or research company with increasing degrees of responsibility
- Experience working directly with top tier advertisers, ad agencies, publishers and ad networks
- Strong analytic and Excel skills
- Deep understanding of digital ad targeting technology and performance metrics
- Proven ability to develop relationships and consult with clients to grow business
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to understand and communicate technical concepts in a simple way
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.