Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Foursquare’s business solutions include Pilgrim SDK, Places API, Analytics, Placed powered by Foursquare, and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to analyze trends; measure foot traffic lift; optimize advertising campaigns; and drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 150,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Tinder, TripAdvisor, Twitter and Uber. Our toolkit also includes our consumer apps Foursquare City Guide and Swarm. Over the past 10 years, we’ve counted more 13 billion verified signals from people around the world, helping us to keep our dynamic map and models fresh and up-to-date.
About This Position:
Foursquare is seeking an experienced and flexible individual contributor to handle existing Account needs in our ever-expanding Platform Partnerships portfolio. You are adept at onboarding, renewal management, upselling and expansion.
You are a highly motivated, proactive self-starter who can operate in a fast moving environment. This role will sit alongside our Platform Sellers and Technical Services teams to deliver solutions that exceed client expectations. You will be the primary point of contact and responsible for client satisfaction, renewal and expansion
Today, Foursquare’s location intelligence is embedded in an ever expanding range of digital consumer experiences across a wide range of businesses big and small. Our platform powers leading applications in enterprise technology, finance, social media, communication, transit, navigation and media. Our clients use our Places Database and Location Technology to solve large-scale business problems and engage users.Responsibilities:
- Onboard and Integrate, Manage, Renew and Upsell existing accounts.
- Work cross functionally with Sellers, Product, Tech Services, Marketing Legal and Finance to resolve emerging issues before they become problems.
- Clearly and precisely communicate up and across the organization.
- Build valuable relationships across the entire range of your clients’ organization from the C-suite to the Product Manager.
- Develop a strong understanding of Foursquare’s various solutions and data sets in order to deliver the right solution to partners.
- Understand the full scope of Foursquare’s mission and be able to reflect those ambitions into deal terms, negotiate and close.
- Develop strong relationships across the Foursquare organization, including the business, legal, product, marketing and engineering organizations.
- Minimum 5+ years relevant work experience and BA/BS Degree.
- Successful track record of renewals and account growth in a relevant Software or Data licensing industry.
- Direct experience with Data and API-based partnerships and integrations.
- Understanding of Mobile Ecosystem
- Outstanding communication skills in all forms: written, presentations, negotiations.
- Management Consulting, Technology Account Management, or Project Management experience preferred.
- Relentless optimism through long and potentially complex client relationships.