Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Over 1,000 clients—including more than 50% of the Fortune 100—choose Foursquare.
Foursquare’s business solutions include Pilgrim SDK, Places API, Analytics, Placed powered by Foursquare, and Pinpoint, a location-aware toolkit. Together, these products empower brands to analyze trends; measure foot traffic lift via multi-touch attribution; optimize advertising campaigns across hundreds of audiences; and drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 150,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Tinder, TripAdvisor, Twitter and Uber. Foursquare consumer apps and R&D team, called Foursquare Labs, round out our portfolio. Over 13.1 billion verified signals from people around the world inform our models.
Foursquare has more than 350 employees based in New York headquarters and offices in Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, Los Angeles, London, and Singapore. Foursquare is proud to be funded by The Raine Group, Simon Ventures, Naver, Union Square Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, DFJ Growth, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners and more.
About This Position:
Foursquare is looking for a detail-oriented and driven Office Manager (70% OM/30% EA) to undertake a variety of day-to-day administrative tasks in our Seattle office. You will be our go-to person for all things office related in our Seattle branch. This role is 100% in the office and not a remote position.
Our ideal candidate is a dynamic leader, positive and creative thinker and highly organized professional with impeccable communication and soft skills (written and verbal). You will be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
- Office Manager (70%)
- Help with upcoming office move and/or build/design elements of the new office
- Tracking, ordering, and organizing inventory (office supplies, IT equipment, tech supplies, swag, snacks, etc)
- Addressing facilities, [L1] IT tickets and coordinating office repairs with vendors (broken furniture, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, etc)
- First point of contact for visitors from HQ and other offices. Duties may include onboarding/offboarding, assisting with interviews and/or visitors
- Space planning and management
- Light mailroom duties including package distribution, notifications to employees, and communication with UPS/USPS personnel
- Light ad hoc administrative duties and coordination with HR and IT
- Vendor relationship management, event planning and event management
- Event support for Company Meetings, Tech Talks and Demo Days
- Host weekly new hire orientation sessions with new local employees
- Executive Assistant: (30%)
- Provide light administrative support to the President (calendar management, travel, expenses, etc)
- Travel: Coordinate and oversee flights, transportation, and hotel accommodations through our system, TripActions
- Expenses: Oversee executive expense reports and reimbursements through our Abacus system, ensuring all receipts are collected in a timely manner and submitted
- Calendar: Ensure all meetings have rooms booked accurately across time zones, locations with appropriate contact numbers. Conduct calendar audits to ensure calendars are up to date and accurate.
- Maintain strong professionalism and discretion for all emails going out to clients/executives/external personnel on behalf of the company. Ensure there are no typos, names are spelled correctly, etc.
- Board Meetings: Be onsite support for board meetings held in Seattle. Order catering, provide IT triage for VC equipment, print out decks, make the space presentable, etc.
- Business Meals: Make reservations for business meals, or order catering for meetings
- Ad Hoc Admin Tasks: Assist with preparation of weekly decks for company all hands, board meetings, and any other needs as they arise.
- 5+ years working as an Office Manager, (EA/OM hybrid roles a plus)
- Comfortable and confident on a support team: patient, strong communication skills, great with people, high emotional intelligence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superb professionalism
- A self starter with a great work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to be client/customer facing
- An extremely detail-oriented and organized individual that ensure executives are armed with all necessary information at all times
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently whenever last-minute changes to meetings/schedules occur
- Reliable employee with a positive attitude and diligence
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.