Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Foursquare’s business solutions include Pilgrim SDK, Places API, Analytics, Placed powered by Foursquare, and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to analyze trends; measure foot traffic lift; optimize advertising campaigns; and drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 150,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Tinder, TripAdvisor, Twitter and Uber. Our toolkit also includes our consumer apps Foursquare City Guide and Swarm. Over the past 10 years, we’ve counted more 13 billion verified signals from people around the world, helping us to keep our dynamic map and models fresh and up-to-date.
About The Position:
Foursquare is looking for an Account Manager, Data Solutions, Programmatic, to bring an energetic, fun, and creative approach to their work, while maintaining an organized, proactive, self-starting attitude. We are looking for someone familiar with the programmatic landscape to take a hands-on approach when providing thoughtful recommendations and bringing data solutions to life through seamless execution.
- Supporting clients and the Programmatic data solutions team throughout the entire sales cycle
- Consult with clients on their business needs, communicating how Foursquare’s solutions can address key business challenges and enable data-driven strategies
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across the Sales, Technical Services, Data Science, Finance and Product teams, while managing expectations and deadlines across the nation
- Track all incoming data requests and brainstorm with client partners to determine feasibility of targeting requests
- Create strategic recommendations that fulfill client needs
- Maintain client relationships post-sales, ensuring expectations are met on use cases, segment delivery, and day to day questions with clients
- Support in pricing and approval processes, working directly with the Product team on custom asks and exceptions
- Handle legal agreements, Salesforce tracking, and billing for Programmatic data deals
- Work with Technical Services lead to ensure delivery and health of visit data
- Facilitate customer interviews with the Product team to understand use cases and feature needs
- Partner with Sales and Client Solutions teams to drive cross selling and providing clients with an integrated media buying approach
- 1-3 years work experience in Client Services or Analytics at an ad agency, tech company, trading desk, DSP, brand consultancy or similar field
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Excel (experience in SQL a plus)
- Knack for quickly learning the ins and outs of new platforms, tech, and processes
- Analytical mindset that can distill complex concepts and large data sets into taxonomy recommendations, product improvements, and process improvements
- Adept at creative problem-solving, prioritization and organization, with a commitment to detail
- Strong writing, design, communication and public speaking skills
- Avid and passionate Foursquare/Swarm user with an interest and desire to compete in our space
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.