Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Foursquare’s business solutions include Pilgrim SDK, Places API, Analytics, Placed powered by Foursquare, and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to analyze trends; measure foot traffic lift; optimize advertising campaigns; and drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 150,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Tinder, TripAdvisor, Twitter and Uber. Our toolkit also includes our consumer apps Foursquare City Guide and Swarm. Over the past 10 years, we’ve counted more 13 billion verified signals from people around the world, helping us to keep our dynamic map and models fresh and up-to-date.
About the position:
As Senior Manager, Publisher & Platform Solutions you will drive existing and build new relationships by going deep with partners at every level of the organization, understanding their business needs, and generating win-win outcomes. You will represent Foursquare’s structured data products in market across measurement, targeting, and analytics use cases. You’ll be supported by Foursquare’s client enablement team and also work cross-functionally with the agency/advertiser sales team, product organization, and legal counsel.
This position will be based out of New York City.
- Drive commercial contracts with new partners and negotiate pricing for new and existing partners by working cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders across legal, product, and client solutions
- Identify key strategic partners and drive complex integrations across the industry for Foursquare’s structured data products
- Meet and exceed target named strategic partner revenue goals
- Work cross functionally with the partner client solutions team to create scalable and repeatable processes with new partners in order to build and maintain channel sales pipeline
- Work cross functionally with product to distill market feedback to enhance structured data products from a roadmap standpoint
- 6-8 years of combined sales & partner management experience within media, advertising technology, and structured data businesses
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organizational skills, as well as a strong attention to detail
- Existing relationships with DSPs, large scale publishers, and networks strongly preferred
- Structured thinker that can evangelize unique data assets and products to partners and determine the right fit based on partner’s business model & needs
- Comfortable with tactical advertising and data terminology including data file transfers, tagging, ad servers, DSPs, SSPs, ad networks, attribution models, etc
- Willingness to travel domestically 10-20% of the time
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote. Ideal candidates will have experience using frequently used Foursquare tools (Salesforce Slack, JIRA, Google Docs, Datorama)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.