Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through location intelligence. A community of more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide and Foursquare Swarm apps and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. They have written more than 95 million tips and checked in over 12 billion times. Foursquare powers location data for Snapchat, Apple, Uber, Twitter and 125,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success.
About this position:
Foursquare is expanding its world class Sales organization with the mission of reinventing how marketers connect our online and offline world. You are data-driven marketer looking to combine storytelling, research, and creative skills within the tech industry. You will have the unique opportunity to support the Sales team nationwide with our media and measurement products by creating scalable, best-in-class packages across various KPIs, verticals, seasonal events and budget levels. This role will work closely with Sales Leadership to understand market needs, and develop and execute supporting packages, collaborating with stakeholders across the Sales, Client Solutions, Creative, Product and Analytics.
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment and will bring an energetic, fun, and creative approach to their work, while maintaining an organized, proactive, self-starter attitude. We’re looking for someone who can combine strategic-thinking, creativity and a hands-on approach to successfully execute on high-impact, scalable ideas and collateral. You will also act as a cross-functional leader with clear, concise communication, with superior writing and project management skills. If you have a passion for advertising, creativity and technology, and enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment where anything can happen, we'd love to meet you.
- Lead development of seasonal and vertical specific strategy and collateral, including sales packages, playbooks, and one sheets
- Serve as a partner to Sales and Client Solutions, employing qualitative and quantitative strategies to break into new verticals and clients
- Conceptualize, scope, and validate potential new partnerships and custom insights packages
- Evangelize a data-driven sales strategy, and act as a thought leader
- Establish and demonstrate an understanding of the value proposition of our media and measurement products, unique first-party location insights, and tailored sales packages that satisfy each clients’ objectives and needs
- 4-6 years experience in digital media space
- Marketing, insights, or client services experience in the ad agency, tech company, brand consultancy, strategic marketing agency or similar field
- Strategic thinker that can evangelize and sell products that may be new to marketers
- Experience turning large data sets into actionable insights
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation, prioritization, and organizational skills, and a strong commitment to detail
- Excellent with software suites including Apple’s iWork and Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and PowerPoint). An understanding of Adobe’s Creative Suite, Sketch, and other design tools is welcomed
- Strong knowledge of mobile industries and best practices in top and bottom funnel marketing strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.