Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Foursquare’s business solutions include Pilgrim SDK, Places API, Analytics, Placed powered by Foursquare, and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to analyze trends; measure foot traffic lift; optimize advertising campaigns; and drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 150,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Tinder, TripAdvisor, Twitter and Uber. Our toolkit also includes our consumer apps Foursquare City Guide and Swarm. Over the past 10 years, we’ve counted more 13 billion verified signals from people around the world, helping us to keep our dynamic map and models fresh and up-to-date.
About This Position:
Foursquare is seeking an experienced and flexible Partnerships Manager to handle existing Account needs in our ever-expanding Enterprise Partnerships portfolio. You are equally adept at solving account challenges and mustering internal resources as you are managing renewals and growing accounts with our enterprise partners. You will understand your partners’ businesses as well as they do and identify the areas for expansion and mutual benefit. This Partner Manager is a relationship builder who can work with C-suite leaders as well as well as Product Managers building solutions.
You are a highly motivated individual contributor, proactive self-starter who can operate in a fast moving environment. This role will sit alongside our Business Development and Technical Services teams to deliver solutions that exceed client expectations. You will be the primary point of contact and responsible for client satisfaction and renewal.
Today, Foursquare’s location intelligence is embedded in an ever expanding range of digital consumer experiences across a wide range of businesses big and small. Our platform powers leading applications in social media, communication, dating, ride hail, transit, navigation and media. It is also exploited by decision makers in finance, retail and CPG who seek an edge over the competition. Our partners use our Places database, Location technologies, and developer solutions to solve large-scale business problems and engage users.
- Onboard and Integrate, Manage, Renew and Grow existing accounts
- Work cross functionally with BD, Product, Tech Services, Marketing Legal and Finance to resolve emerging issues before they become problems
- Clearly and precisely communicate up and across the organization
- Build valuable relationships across the entire range of your clients’ organization from the C-suite to the Product Manager
- Develop a strong understanding of Foursquare’s various solutions and data sets in order to deliver the right solution to partners
- Understand the full scope of Foursquare’s mission and be able to reflect those ambitions into deal terms
- Develop strong relationships across the Foursquare organization, including the business, legal, product, marketing and engineering organizations
- Successful track record of renewals and account growth in a relevant SaaS or licensing industry
- 5+ years relevant work experience and BA/BS Degree
- Deep familiarity with Foursquare’s consumer Internet and mobile products
- Direct experience with Data and API-based partnerships and integrations
- Outstanding communication skills in all forms: written, presentations, negotiations
- Relentless optimism through long and potentially complex client relationships
- Experience showing consistent results
- Technology Account Management, Project Management, or Management Consulting experience preferred