Foursquare is the leading independent location technology platform, powering business solutions and consumer products through a deep understanding of location. Foursquare’s business solutions include Pilgrim SDK, Places API, Analytics, Placed powered by Foursquare, and Pinpoint. Together, these products empower brands to analyze trends; measure foot traffic lift; optimize advertising campaigns; and drive deeper engagement via Foursquare’s industry-leading developer tools, which have been selected by 150,000 developers including AccuWeather, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Snapchat, Tinder, TripAdvisor, Twitter and Uber. Our toolkit also includes our consumer apps Foursquare City Guide and Swarm. Over the past 10 years, we’ve counted more 13 billion verified signals from people around the world, helping us to keep our dynamic map and models fresh and up-to-date.
About This Position:
As a Client Solutions Lead you will oversee revenue-generating accounts by delivering excellent customer service. You will have the unique opportunity to pioneer and contribute to our monetization efforts by managing, retaining, and upselling key clients. By partnering with sales, insights, trading, etc. you will act as a liaison for all all pre and post-sales related activities for Foursquare's National Sales team.
This position will be based in New York, NY.
- Support a team of Client Partners within the Eastern region to help grow our business across multiple verticals by managing the completion of all request for proposals (RFPs) in a timely and detailed oriented manner, creating proposals that demonstrate the value proposition of our media products and packages, and unique first-party location insights that satisfy each client's objectives
- Initiate and build advertising client relationships by meeting with and educating them on Foursquare’s entire suite of location based media solutions
- Partner with Client Solutions Coordinator and legal on all sales-related contracts such as insertion orders and master service agreements to ensure compliance of each campaign
- Oversee execution of programmatic digital (Pinpoint product) advertising campaigns and manage day-to-day activities for clients
- Work closely with programmatic trading team to create and deliver campaign metrics to clients on an ongoing basis
- Educate and consult with brands and agencies to demonstrate how to use Foursquare's platform and ad products to increase business results
- Maintain and grow advertising client relationships by providing optimization solutions to enhance performance based on campaign objectives and business goals
- Deliver relevant insights about clients’ businesses, competitors, and customers to help them understand the consumer journey
- Develop and present post-campaign wrap reports including performance highlights, foot traffic analysis, and unique consumer insights
- Assist our Finance organization with payables and collections
- Work cross functionally across research, product, marketing, operations, engineering, design, and strategy teams to ensure success for clients, while providing customer feedback to grow Foursquare's ad platform
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years experience managing digital marketing programs and servicing ad clients within a technology platform, media company, or ad agency
- Ideal candidates will have both agency and publisher experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Experience and passion for captivating data and insights through storytelling for brands
- Must be a self-motivated team player and be able to work in a fast paced, exciting environment
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote. Ideal candidates will have experience using frequently used Foursquare tools (Salesforce, Asana, Google docs)
- Familiarity with tactical advertising terminology and metrics including tagging, ad servers and viewability
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel domestically (if needed) up to 10% of the time
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.