Be a part of FourKites who is recognized as a Great Place to Work amongst midsized companies in India.
This customer-facing and hand-on technical position requires the ability to work on a team and as an individual, contributing to all aspects of system integrations including requirements gathering and analysis, design, development, testing and support.
- Collaborate with business partners to transform business requirements into detailed design specifications for integrations
- Be the technical subject matter expert and customer liaison while collaborating with internal teams to drive the execution and delivery of key customer initiatives
- Translate client roadblocks into use cases that can be solved and demonstrated within the FourKites platform
- Support existing data integration enhancements and jobs on an ongoing basis
- Partner across the organization to identify requirements and provide technical solutions
- Identify, triage, resolve and document technical issues in Testing and Production environments
- Partner with Implementation lead to proactively raise and mitigate work stream risks
- Drive best practice recommendations around setup of data transmission and integrations
- Document integration requirements and design and be able to translate between business users and engineering
Experience (Must have)
- 2+ years in a customer-facing role with hands-on engineering experience implementing technical integrations with enterprise-level customers
- Excellent communication and customer-facing skills with the ability to convey technical aspects to non-technical audiences
- Experience / working knowledge of HTTP REST APIs and SOAP APIS
- Experience / working knowledge of various communication protocols (FTP, SFTP, HTTP, etc.) and file structures (XML, EDI, Flat File, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, multiple stakeholder environment
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot production issues and provide technical support of existing integrations
- Qualities of agility, a team player, and high attention to detail
- Lead integration testing efforts in partnership with customers
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Experience (nice to have)
- Overall experience of 6+ years with 1+ years of integration experience with iPaaS platforms (i.e. Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Mulesoft’s Anypoint Studio and API Manager
- Experience in the logistics industry or with Transportation Management Systems (Oracle Transportation Management, Blue Yonder, BluJay, MercuryGate, etc.)
- High level of expertise with web technologies and knowledge of scripting languages (Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge in all the aspects of the development life-cycle (from requirements gathering and solution design through live production support)
- Experience with Project Management concepts and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Information Technology
- Business Administration or other disciplines related to functional work
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
FourKites’ Chennai office leads the charge in developing our real-time supply chain visibility platform, used in over 80 countries. Our engineers are constantly innovating to deliver the latest predictive visibility solutions, backed by our industry-leading machine learning algorithms.