Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven start up named 2021 Best Tech Start ups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
As a Product Manager with FourKites, you will drive existing product areas and help develop new ones based on the big-picture vision. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a keen eye for detail, the courage to dive into key strategic initiatives and the drive to make a product a reality. Our product managers love working collaboratively to solve problems, leverage continual face-time with our loyal customer base to build and iterate on features and to be the true subject matter expert for their products.
About the team:
Our Global Product team is passionate, innovative and collaborative. We work across two geographically distributed cities on two separate continents to collaboratively deliver industry disrupting solutions, offering Fortune 1000 customers real-time visibility, predictive intelligence, advanced analytics, and many more exciting products to power their transportation world.
This role will focus on enabling product managers to focus on delivering business outcomes by centralizing and operationalizing cross-product capabilities.
- You enjoy discovering and validating market problems by interacting closely with customers, prospects, sales and other internal stakeholders
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure
- You are entrepreneurial - you make things happen and proactively step up when you recognize an opportunity
- You enjoy executing on both a strategic and tactical level, with the ability to develop well-defined business and operational plans to achieve desired objectives
- You are an innovator at heart and will thrive in pushing the boundaries for how FourKites can leverage data insights for our products
- You have defined a roadmap for your product areas and teams based on the input from all stakeholders and key customers
- You collaborate continually with engineering and UX leads to set up your teams for success in executing
- You meet with operational leads to establish and maintain strong communication channels essential for running the overall business
- 3+ years overall experience in product management
- Analytical mindset and skills in research and coordination.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills.
- Curiosity in all things, a task-oriented streak and a hunger for knowledge.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Stats or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated ability working with technical teams in an Agile environment to rapidly produce iterations
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.