Join a fast-paced, innovative, data-driven start up named 2021 Best Tech Start ups In Chicago, that is changing the Supply Chain industry through real time tracking and end-to-end visibility.
You are an aggressive, energetic, creative self-starter who compels others to get on board. You communicate an inspired and optimistic vision and win over colleagues, customers and business partners alike with your articulate communication and relationship skills. You are known for your high-achievement, positive energy, hunting capabilities and strategic operating skills, and you’re constantly on the lookout for prospective deals and new business opportunities in the Supply Chain SaaS space. You thrive in an independent mode but also value collaboration.
In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Deep understanding of the business and technical contexts in which large organizations invest in solutions
- Desire to use a proven and scalable sales, qualification and forecasting process
- Ability to build relationships and establish trust
- Innovative vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities with prospects and customers
- Highly achievement oriented - you thrive to be the top sales leader
As the owner of the account/territory plan, you will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for your territory, including identifying core enterprise customers and prospects, and mapping the benefits of FourKites solutions to the business requirements. You will strive to understand the customer’s organizational/power structure and work to achieve alignment with all stakeholders globally. Through use of sales tools, you will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, consistent quarterly revenue delivery, and utilization of sales enablement and development to implement account and business plans.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop detailed account-based sales plans and sales forecasts
- Spend high percentage of your time out of the office, meeting with clients, prospects and partners
- Manage time and create strategic account and meeting plans
- Manage a multi-state territory of over 100 accounts
- Effectively develop and close 2-3 sales campaigns every quarter
- Monitor competition to consistently present FourKites as the leader in the space
- Build an exhaustive network and generate prolific referrals
- Take control of active sales cycles while building new business pipeline through prospecting and relationship building with top tier target accounts
- Proactively manage and direct the sales strategy to create a winning solution for both the customer and FourKites.
- Sell “high and wide” across multiple Lines of Business simultaneously (IT, Procurement, Transportation, Supply Chain/Logistics)
- At least 4-5+ years of technology-based enterprise sales experience; SaaS experience is a must
- Knowledge of the supply-chain and logistics space strongly preferred (JDA, Oracle, Manhattan, SAP, BluJay, Mercury Gate, etc.). Complex Enterprise Software experience is a must.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (consistently top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Self-starter with a “Hunter” mentality
- Ability to operate in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a cadence of delivering consistent results
- Success selling into multi-billion dollar businesses
- Track record of carrying an annual quota of $1.5M+ in ARR
- Previous sales process & methodology training
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
FourKites offers an aggressive compensation package and stock option plans structured to reward your efforts; you’ll experience career growth and opportunity based on personal achievement, and you’ll be surrounded by a global team of leaders and teammates who are determined to succeed on a daily basis.
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.