Be part of a customer obsessed sales organization by joining one of the country’s fastest growing startups that is reshaping the supply chain industry, and was identified as FreightWaves top 100 in 2020.
As a pre-sales Solutions Consultant, Yard Management for our West territory, you will be an integral part of our sales team and will work closely with Account Executives to understand a prospect’s supply chain execution processes and systems with a focus on Yard Management Systems (YMS) processes and activity lifecycle (Facility Appointment, Gate Management, Dock Management, Yard Management). You will be the solution advisor and leader on the FourKites platform and use your deep industry knowledge to provide strategic insights to our customers, while demonstrating value and showing them why FourKites is the best solution partner for their supply chain execution needs.
What You'll Be Doing:
You love solving complex problems for customers through the use of new and innovative technology with the FourKites solution suite. You'll be responsible for understanding and providing customers the FourKites value and ROI.
- Collaborate with FourKites Account Executives in identifying, qualifying/evaluating opportunities and jointly navigating complex sales environments.
- Act as consultants to the prospect and align the FourKites solution to the specific supply chain needs with the objective of helping the prospect achieve desired value.
- Interface with a variety of people at the prospect, including C-level executives, to build and deliver compelling presentations, demonstrations, proposals, and statements of work (SOW).
- Develop and deliver compelling value propositions, considering the business and technical challenges of the prospect.
- Ensure consistency in process and clearly document the outputs of discovery and scoping, and foster a smooth transition to the implementation team
- Act as scouts for the company and help product marketing and product management with defining future product requirements.
About the team:
Our Sales team has a hunter mentality. They come from a variety of SaaS technology backgrounds, but they all have one thing in common: winning. They are fueled by our innovative technology and delight our customers with new solutions to their complex supply chain problems. Working cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Operations, our Sales team enables success with our solutions and customers.
Who you are:
You have experience developing compelling business cases and solution proposals that are unique to a customer's needs. You will identify solution components, unique benefits, differentiators, ROI, and deliver presentations and demonstrations. You will also work cross-functionally with our Product, Engineering, and Operations teams to ensure the successful transition of a customer from pre to post-sales.
- Must have supply chain/logistics knowledge.
- 7+ years with enterprise SaaS companies, preferably in a pre-sales capacity.
- Ability to assess a company’s supply chain needs and creatively provide solutions.
- Knowledge of Yard Management Systems (YMS), Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Transportation Management Systems (TMS), OTM, JDA, etc.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing customer requirements and rapid product innovation.
- Travel required, approximately 40%
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to high-level stakeholders
- Team player with cross functional project leadership skills
- Ideally located on or near the West Coast for ease of travel
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.