You will be primarily responsible for the uptime of our products & platform. You will be troubleshooting and identifying the root cause of issues, in case of any down time. The ideal candidate needs to have strong hands-on experience in production support & integrations.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide world class 24x7 support, including on call rotation, extensive troubleshooting tasks, with responsibilities covering multiple product lines.
- Experience in “follow-the-sun” support model.
- Become an SME in application support including the associated code and assist the team to resolve complex issues including bug fixes.
- Drive incident, problem management and root cause analysis within the defined SLAs.
- Develop, monitor and respond to all alerts for production systems.
- Develop troubleshooting documentation for production support resources.
- Ability to work independently to resolve technical & infrastructure issues reported by customers and internal teams.
- Work with customer support teams on sales, implementation, customer support & on-boarding tasks.
- Create documentation on application workflow, common troubleshooting, debugging steps, best practices and deliver trainings to other engineers in the team.
- Mentor, coach and assist juniors in the team, be a role model.
- Partner with development teams to resolve complex issues.
Experience (Must have)
- 4 to 6 years of experience in development/production support experience.
- Strong working experience in New Relic, Signal FX, Data Dog & Cloud Watch
- Experience in creating/supporting Restful APIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Self-motivated, independent, and high-performance individual, with ability to learn new technologies and become productive extremely fast.
- Experience participating in 24x7 on-call rotations.
- Willingness to work in different shift timings.
Experience (Nice to have)
- Good knowledge on unified log management systems like log entries, log stash, sumo logic & grey log.
- Programming experience in Ruby on Rails, GoLang or Java is a plus.
- Experience leading a small team
- AWS/Azure or any cloud infrastructure working experience.
Educational Qualification: Graduate with B.E/M.Tech/B.Tech/MSc or MCA background
Who we are?
FourKites is re-shaping the logistics industry for real-time transparency and efficiency. FourKites provides comprehensive real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms.
We have Fortune 100 shippers and Transporters, Top 25 Freight Brokers as our customers.
We love what we do, and we love the impact we have already driven for the clients we work with. We believe in empowering our employees to be the absolute best they can be, and we aren’t afraid to have a little fun in the process.
FourKites India Private Limited based in Chennai is a wholly owned subsidiary of FourKites, Inc. and is responsible for engineering the technology that powers FourKites logistics platform. We offer great benefits and a world of opportunity for those who excel.
Be a part of the emerging team and do something that matters.
With the first of its kind, FourKites provides comprehensive innovative real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms. Using FourKites, the shipper, the broker, and the carrier can share the same, real-time truck location and shipment status information - from more than 45 onboard GPS/ELD (The electronic logging device (ELD) ) systems used by fleets to individual owner-operator smartphones and flip phones. Bypassing phone calls and EDI, FourKites saves time and money across the transportation spectrum. Best of all, nothing falls through the cracks.
Latest achievements and Awards:
- Made to the WSJ’s List of 25 Tech Companies to Watch in 2018
- For the second consecutive year, FourKites, the leading real-time tracking platform is recognized for providing unrivalled visibility and connectivity has been selected as a Top Logistics IT provider by Inbound Logistics
- Winner of the 15th annual Chicago innovation awards
- Named as one of two firms powering transportation technology in Chicago
- Chicago Innovations 50 on Fire winner
- Recognized as one of the best startup to work by Great Place to Work.
- Forbes Magazine recognized FourKites as Next Billion Startup to look for.
We believe in getting creative to support businesses of all sizes & that true innovation is fuelled not only by technology but by the power of relationships. We work closely with our customers and other team members to inspire solutions that don’t just fix problems, but prevent them, and create lifelong brand advocates in the process.
Get a chance to work with top minds from the industry and make an organisation wide impact.
we’re focused on success as a company first while maintaining a fun environment to work in.