As aTechnical Architect Frontend, you will be responsible for designing & architecting complex user interfaces and cloud-based security applications.You will work closely with our US team and customers to develop features that help shape the logistics and supply chain industry.
You should have a passion for developing next-generation user interface with high quality and performance.
- Strong experience in designing & architecting complex user interfaces
- Architect solutions and execution through design, prototyping & hands-on development
- Collaborate with a UX/UI designer and other front-end and middle-tier engineers to design, prototype, and build complex cloud-based security applications
Experience (Must have)
- 9+ years of experience building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications
- Deep understanding of Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Redux, React.js and its core principles
- Experience in TDD, BDD, Test Automation Strategies
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience with the following technologies:
- Experience visualizing data or generating charts/graphs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Strong desire to learn & evaluate new libraries/frameworks, and share knowledge with others
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- An eagerness to produce results using sound front end standards and practices
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Experience (Nice to have)
- Understanding of user design & user research
- Full stack software development
- Leads the work of other small groups of three to five engineers
Education Qualification: Graduate from B.E, MSc or MCA background.
Who we are?
FourKites is re-shaping the logistics industry for real-time transparency and efficiency. FourKites provides comprehensive real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms.
We have Fortune 100 shippers and Transporters, Top 25 Freight Brokers as our customers.
We love what we do, and we love the impact we have already driven for the clients we work with. We believe in empowering our employees to be the absolute best they can be, and we aren’t afraid to have a little fun in the process.
FourKites India Private Limited based in Chennai is a wholly owned subsidiary of FourKites, Inc. and is responsible for engineering the technology that powers FourKites logistics platform. We offer great benefits and a world of opportunity for those who excel.
Be a part of the emerging team and do something that matters.
With the first of its kind, FourKites provides comprehensive innovative real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms. Using FourKites, the shipper, the broker, and the carrier can share the same, real-time truck location and shipment status information - from more than 45 onboard GPS/ELD (The electronic logging device (ELD) ) systems used by fleets to individual owner-operator smartphones and flip phones. Bypassing phone calls and EDI, FourKites saves time and money across the transportation spectrum. Best of all, nothing falls through the cracks.
Latest achievements and Awards:
- Made to the WSJ’s List of 25 Tech Companies to Watch in 2018
- For the second consecutive year, FourKites, the leading real-time tracking platform is recognized for providing unrivalled visibility and connectivity has been selected as a Top Logistics IT provider by Inbound Logistics
- Winner of the 15th annual Chicago innovation awards
- Named as one of two firms powering transportation technology in Chicago
- Chicago Innovations 50 on Fire winner
- Recognized as one of the best startup to work by Great Place to Work.
- Forbes Magazine recognized FourKites as Next Billion Startup to look for.
We believe in getting creative to support businesses of all sizes & that true innovation is fuelled not only by technology but by the power of relationships. We work closely with our customers and other team members to inspire solutions that don’t just fix problems, but prevent them, and create lifelong brand advocates in the process.
Get a chance to work with top minds from the industry and make an organisation wide impact.
we’re focused on success as a company first while maintaining a fun environment to work in.