As a pre-sales Solutions Consultant, you will work closely with Account Executives to understand a prospect’s supply chain processes and systems, as well as desired business objectives via on-site customer visits. You are integral to our sales team; demonstrating our value to prospects and customers, all while understanding their functional goals. You will use your deep industry knowledge to provide strategic insights to our customers, while showing them why FourKites is the best solution for their supply chain needs.
What You'll Be Doing:
You loves solving complex problems for customers through the use of new, and innovative technology. You'll be responsible for demonstrating to customers the FourKites value and ROI. Additional responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with FourKites Account Executives in identifying, qualifying/evaluating opportunities and jointly navigate complex sales environments.
- Act as consultants to the prospect and align the FourKites solution to the specific supply chain needs with the objective of helping the prospect achieve desired value.
- Interface with various roles at the prospect, including C-level executives, to build and deliver compelling presentations, demonstrations, proposals, and statements of work (SOW).
- Develop and deliver compelling value propositions, considering the business and technical challenges of the prospect.
- Ensure consistency in process and clearly document the outputs of discovery and scoping, and ensure there is a smooth transition to the implementation team
- Act as scouts for the company and help product marketing and product management with defining future product requirements.
About the team:
Our Sales team is comprised of folks from all different SaaS technology backgrounds, but they all have one thing in common: winning. They are fueled by our innovative technology and delight our customers with new solutions to their complex supply chain problems. Working cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Operations, our Sales team enables success with our solutions and customers.
Who you are:
You have experience developing compelling business cases and solution proposals that are unique to a customer's needs. You will identify solution components, unique benefits, differentiators, ROI, and deliver presentations and demonstrations. You will also work cross-functionally with our Product, Engineering, and Operations teams to ensure the successful transition of a customer from pre to post-sales.
- Supply chain knowledge, with expertise in logistics.
- Ability to assess a company’s supply chain needs and creatively provide solutions to address those needs.
- Knowledge of Transportation Management Systems (TMS), OTM, JDA, etc.
- At least 10 years with enterprise SaaS companies, preferably in a pre-sales capacity.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing customer requirements
- Travel, approximately 30%, is required
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to high-level stakeholders
- Team player with cross functional project leadership skills
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
**If you cannot successfully complete the application process through the FourKites website because of the education field, please send your resume and a brief message to firstname.lastname@example.org