An exciting product leadership opportunity to join one of the country’s fastest growing startups that is reshaping the logistics industry, and was identified as one of Forbes’ “Next billion dollar startups - 2019”. We are looking for an experienced and driven product leader with previous experience in global, multi-modal freight operations to manage our multimodal product suite including ocean, rail, intermodal and air tracking. In this role, you will be responsible for developing the product strategy, driving the definition and the delivery of product releases, and managing the full life cycle of this high-demand SaaS product suite. In this role, you will be responsible for developing the product strategy and roadmap, driving the definition and delivery of product releases, and managing the full life cycle of this high-demand SaaS product suite.
About the role:
As the Senior Product Management, you will manage a global team of high-performing product managers and work closely with sales and customers to understand market needs, define requirements, package features into product releases and manage Agile product backlogs. You will work closely with the go-to-market team to ensure the product roadmap can meet the requirements of the business plan and can be successfully rolled out. You will be expected to work in a highly collaborative manner with sales, marketing, engineering, customer support, and key customers.
About the team:
Our Global Product team is passionate, innovative and collaborative. We work across two geographically distributed cities on two separate continents to collaboratively deliver industry disrupting solutions, offering Fortune 1000 customers real-time visibility, predictive intelligence, advanced analytics, and many more exciting products to power their transportation world.
- You enjoy discovering and validating market problems by interacting closely with sales, customers, and prospects
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure
- You are entrepreneurial - you make things happen and proactively step up when you recognize an opportunity
- You enjoy executing on both a strategic and tactical level, with the ability to develop well defined business and operational plans to achieve desired objectives
- Are an innovator at heart and will thrive in pushing the boundaries for how FourKites can leverage data insights for our products
- Experience working in Logistics, Supply chain or multimodal transportation is a must
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Stats or equivalent practical experience
- MBA from a top-tier business school
- 8-12 years of product management or similar experience developing SaaS products and technologies.
- Analytical mind & strong problem-solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Demonstrated experience shipping SaaS products (concept to launch).
- Demonstrated ability working with technical teams in an Agile environment to rapidly produce iterations
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.