We're on the lookout for a like-minded person, a hard-working talent, a designer with a great acumen and an obsession for pixel perfection or wherever you excel at. If this is you, let's talk!
Things you might do:
- Be responsible for your projects and ensure UX documentation is continuously updated and distributed with various stakeholders - Product, Engineering and Business in a timely manner
- Collaborate with various project team members and facilitate ideation, conceptualisation and rapid sketching
- Translate concepts into Information architecture and workflows, Wireframes, Visual Designs - suiting each projects’ needs
- Advocate for design skills across the organization and find means to involve non-designers in the design process using other creative methods
- Give back to the community via blog posts and by sharing your design work
- 1-3 yrs of experience in end to end design process.
- Hold passion for user-centric critical analysis and problem-solving
- Have a multidisciplinary educational background in Design and across subjects such as - psychology, computer science, information sciences, human/computer interface design, media studies or commerce/business
- Have experience with User Research methods - user personas, journey mapping, and competitor analysis
- Have Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Invision, Zeplin, Principle and other prototyping tools
- Have knowledge about web and app development as well as experience in managing development handovers.
- Digital usability best practices knowledge
Nice to have:
- Work in Enterprise/B2B experience
- Domain Knowledge of Supply Chain Management