Are you seeking an environment where you can build a web app for worldwide customers? Fourkites is looking for an Automation Engineer who have proven expertise in scalable systems, working across technologies, and mentoring junior engineers.
- Automate test plans for a significant component, set of features, mid-size application, or service.
- Able to work independently and with team to deliver test plans and test cases successfully.
- Your work is consistently of a high quality (e.g., thorough, thoughtful, data-driven) and incorporates best practices. Your team trusts your work.
- You write codes/scripts and automated tests that are maintainable and reusable.
- You constructively identify problems and propose solutions, taking on projects that identify and mitigate risk while measuring software quality.
- You have established good working relationships with team members and peers working on related software. You recognize discordant views and take part in constructive dialogue to resolve them.
- You are able to confidently train new team members about your products’ customers, what your software does, how it is constructed, tested, and operates and how it fits into the bigger picture.
- Participation in design and code inspections.
- API level testing.
- Ability to analyze automation frameworks suitable for projects
- Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation.
- Analyze test logs; create test reports, coordinate with stakeholders
- Strong understanding of Android/iOS internals will be a plus
- Bachelors degree or 4+ years’ experience working in QA, developing automated tests for web-based products.
- Automation development experience with products such as Load Runner/Win Runner or any playback scripting tools does not apply
- Experience with XML, XSD, WSDL, and SOAP/REST and a history working with web client software
- Experience writing or enhancing test harness/framework is desired.
- Database knowledge highly desired.
- Multi-lingual testing frameworks and automation experience
- Knowledge on Protractor/Selenium/Appium automation tools.
- Experience in writing web/mobile based product testing frameworks and automation tools