As a Senior Software Engineer Quality Assurance with Fourkites, you will join the team of hands-on, pro-active, self-motivated and seasoned SQA professionals. In this role, you will:
- Create test plans and test cases
- Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality
- Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our products
- Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Work with Software Development Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
- Find opportunities for improvements in systems, tools and processes, as well as drive these improvements across the development groups.
- Work closely with the development groups that enhance and maintain the applications that make up the product and the underlying services that drive them.
- Write automated tests with Scripting tools and/or user-level automated tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5-8 years of software QA testing experience
- Expertise in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles
- Must be able to write code using any programming language
- Software QA automation experience working with the following technologies: PHP, CSS, HTML, Java, Java Script, Python, PERL, etc.
- Experience with testing consumer devices
- Ability to operate within short release cycles