As an Architect, you will be responsible for all data coming into Fourkites, own architecture for data ingestion, data storage and data pipeline management. Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, You will define and provide technical leadership for the big data technology stack at FourKites which will help FourKites continue to grow exponentially. You will work closely with our US team and customers to develop features that help shape the logistics and supply chain industry.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimising our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Deep expertise with Integration Patterns, Data Pipeline management, Data Quality
- Streamsets, Mulesoft or Qubole
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
Who we are?
FourKites is re-shaping the logistics industry for real-time transparency and efficiency. FourKites provides comprehensive real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms.
We have Fortune 100 shippers and Transporters, Top 25 Freight Brokers as our customers.
We love what we do, and we love the impact we have already driven for the clients we work with. We believe in empowering our employees to be the absolute best they can be, and we aren’t afraid to have a little fun in the process.
FourKites India Private Limited based in Chennai is a wholly owned subsidiary of FourKites, Inc. and is responsible for engineering the technology that powers FourKites logistics platform. We offer great benefits and a world of opportunity for those who excel.
Be a part of the emerging team and do something that matters.
With the first of its kind, FourKites provides comprehensive innovative real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms. Using FourKites, the shipper, the broker, and the carrier can share the same, real-time truck location and shipment status information - from more than 45 onboard GPS/ELD (The electronic logging device (ELD) ) systems used by fleets to individual owner-operator smartphones and flip phones. Bypassing phone calls and EDI, FourKites saves time and money across the transportation spectrum. Best of all, nothing falls through the cracks.
Latest achievements and Awards:
- Made to the WSJ’s List of 25 Tech Companies to Watch in 2018
- For the second consecutive year, FourKites, the leading real-time tracking platform is recognized for providing unrivalled visibility and connectivity has been selected as a Top Logistics IT provider by Inbound Logistics
- Winner of the 15th annual Chicago innovation awards
- Named as one of two firms powering transportation technology in Chicago
- Chicago Innovations 50 on Fire winner
- Recognized as one of best startup to work by Great Place to Work.
We believe in getting creative to support businesses of all sizes & that true innovation is fuelled not only by technology but by the power of relationships. We work closely with our customers and other team members to inspire solutions that don’t just fix problems, but prevent them, and create lifelong brand advocates in the process.
Get a chance to work with top minds from the industry and make an organisation wide impact.
we’re focused on success as a company first while maintaining a fun environment to work in.