FourKites Customer Success team is responsible for owning the overall customer relationship with assigned accounts. The team’s goal is to provide the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. While being responsible for retaining a book of customers and partnering with Sales to expand the customer partnership. We want our customers to come to us for best practices and it is up to us to help customers prove our ROI and create raving fans that want to expand their partnership with FourKites.
As a Director of Customer Success, you will lead a team and be responsible for a dedicated customer base, guiding them along a path to achieve their business outcomes while orchestrating resources across FourKites and the customer to accelerate the success and expansion of FourKites. The ideal candidate will be equally passionate about FourKites solutions, customer outcomes, and leading and inspiring a team.
- Directly manage a team of Enterprise Customer Success Managers and partner with your team on revenue retention, expansion and overall customer satisfaction
- Take a lead role with strategic initiatives for the Customer Success team aimed at maintaining high renewal rates, preventing churn, improving product adoption and continued usage, and ensuring high customer satisfaction and reference-ability.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and product adoption, through highly effective value-added continued engagement
- Work collaboratively with other FourKites teams to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded. Identify opportunities for improvement and streamline operations to improve outcomes.
- Hire, onboard and develop team members to progress their career at FourKites
- Monitor and report out on customer health metrics
- Develop and foster relationships within key strategic customer base.
- Directly interact with customers to resolve conflicts and issues with the goal of improving and maintaining positive relationships with FourKites.
- Create a company-wide culture of customer success, aligning with product to drive product roadmap and each other functional area to ensure a customer-focused organization.
- 5+ years’ experience in an account management, consulting or customer success
- 3+ years of directly managing a team of Enterprise reps
- Experience working with Executives at Fortune 500 companies on high-visibility projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, MBA a plus
- Experience in a SaaS company or tech startup
- Familiar with the Logistics industry is a plus
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.
**If you cannot successfully complete the application process through the FourKites website because of the education field, please send your resume and a brief message to firstname.lastname@example.org