About the Role
FourKites is hiring a Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing Sales team! The ideal candidate will be tenacious, with a tremendous work ethic and a Hunter sales mentality. You’ll be working hand-in-hand with Marketing and Field Sales to deliver a world-class customer experience.
Our SDRs are an integral part of our success story and they have fun doing it. We’re looking for results oriented individuals who strive to be the best at what they do, while being surrounded by like-minded people that will challenge and support you.
In this role, you will qualify inbound leads, prospect key accounts, and be aligned with a geographic territory to follow-up on general inquiries. As a driver of annual SaaS subscriptions, you will be responsible for following up on leads and guiding customer conversation. This experience is a great platform for someone to learn about this industry and advance their career, while working in an innovative, agile, and rapidly growing environment.
- Ability to make 75 phone calls per day
- Ability to qualify 12 opportunities per month
- Meet activity metrics and sales goals on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to prospecting call
- Proactively stay on-top of company product along with competitor product and market knowledge via website, online webinars, and marketing information
- Ability to handle objections and pivot the conversation with tact and professionalism
- Target Fortune 1000, North American Shippers and Third Party Logistics Providers
- Ability to communicate with Sr Level Executives such as C/VP/Director levels within these organizations (e.g. VP of Supply Chain)
- Participate in regular meetings with manager and team to execute initiatives effectively
- Input and maintain account CRM (Salesforce.com) data effectively and efficiently
- High-reaching, results-driven personality
- Minimum of 1 Year Inside Sales/SDR Experience in Enterprise Software sales
- Self-starter with consistent record of goals overachievement
- Positive energy, curiosity, perseverance, and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience selling support and/or subscription services in the technology industry
- Strong communication skills including setting goals and objectives
- Excellent writing skills, both to customers and internal staff
- Knowledge of or experience working in Logistics/3PL a plus
- High call courage and ability to build rapport quickly with new contacts
- Individuals must have a high business acumen in order to navigate large corporate structures
- Coachable, adaptable, intellectually curious and achievement-driven
- High confidence in their abilities with an insatiable appetite to further learn and grow
- Bachelor Degree required
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.
**If you cannot successfully complete the application process through the FourKites website because of the education field, please send your resume and a brief message to email@example.com