Associate Project Manager
An Associate Project Manager on the FourKites Carrier Implementation team will be responsible for managing carriers in the FourKites' carrier network. This includes establishing, strengthening, and maintaining productive working relationships and communication channels with key executives, project leads, and decision makers. FourKites fosters transparency in logistics, bringing together shippers, carriers, and 3PLs to bring visibility and actionable insights to our customers. Carriers and brokers are an essential aspect of that ecosystem, and FourKites is dedicated to ensuring that all parties gain benefits from participation in the FourKites platform.
- Manage customer and carrier experience through relationship & technical expertise
- Partner with Shipper, Broker, Carrier to unify communication in one place
- On-boarding carriers to FourKites platform - activating and maintaining technical integrations, using creativity to solve unique and challenging problems, and building strategic relationships
- Participate in customer and carrier calls (set-up follow-up & action items)
- Provide timely updates on on-boarding process
- Work cross functionally with marketing/ sales & engineering to streamline process and improve the product.
- Complete strategic projects, as assigned
Who are we looking for ?
- 5-7 years of experience in Logistics
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Demonstrates a strong drive for efficiency, resolving problems and getting the work done in a timely, quality-focused manner
- Customer-first attitude with strong sense of empathy and excellent follow-up skills
- Fluent in English with excellent listening, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing technical environment
- Self-starter, seeks out challenges
Who we are?
FourKites is re-shaping the logistics industry for real-time transparency and efficiency. FourKites provides comprehensive real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms.
We have Fortune 100 shippers and Transporters, Top 25 Freight Brokers as our customers.
We love what we do, and we love the impact we have already driven for the clients we work with. We believe in empowering our employees to be the absolute best they can be, and we aren’t afraid to have a little fun in the process.
FourKites India Private Limited based in Chennai is a wholly owned subsidiary of FourKites, Inc. and is responsible for engineering the technology that powers FourKites logistics platform. We offer great benefits and a world of opportunity for those who excel.
Be a part of the emerging team and do something that matters.
With the first of its kind, FourKites provides comprehensive innovative real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms. Using FourKites, the shipper, the broker, and the carrier can share the same, real-time truck location and shipment status information - from more than 45 onboard GPS/ELD (The electronic logging device (ELD) ) systems used by fleets to individual owner-operator smartphones and flip phones. Bypassing phone calls and EDI, FourKites saves time and money across the transportation spectrum. Best of all, nothing falls through the cracks.
Latest achievements and Awards:
- For the second consecutive year, FourKites, the leading real-time tracking platform is recognized for providing unrivaled visibility and connectivity has been selected as a Top Logistics IT provider by Inbound Logistics
- Winner of the 15th annual Chicago innovation awards
- Named as one of two firms powering transportation technology in Chicago
- Chicago Innovations 50 on Fire winner
We believe in getting creative to support businesses of all sizes & that true innovation is fueled not only by technology but by the power of relationships. We work closely with our customers and other team members to inspire solutions that don’t just fix problems but prevent them and create lifelong brand advocates in the process.
Get a chance to work with top minds from the industry and make an organisation wide impact.
we’re focused on success as a company first while maintaining a fun environment to work in.