Are you an aspiring product leader who has helped to lead development and delivery of world-class software or analytics products? Would you like to build products used by some of the biggest and most influential businesses around the world? If your answer is yes, we would love to speak with you.
We are looking to hire an associate product manager for the FourKites Insights product offering, which will require an ability to understand and communicate how data and analytics can add value in a supply chain context...and then effectively build the products / features that allow our users to capture that value in a software product. You must be passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life, from concept all the way to launch. You will engage with our user base directly to understand customer pain points, gather feedback and define the requirements that shape the product. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales, support and go to market teams as inputs into your roadmap decision making process, and also to ensure that your product is evangelized to users. If you love influencing product direction, building products based on strong consumer insights and specifically building products that empower users to leverage the power of data and analytics, then you will love this position.
- Support product leadership in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Meet regularly with customer facing teams to collect and analyse user feedback.
- Implement usage tracking post release to analyze patterns and define enhancements.
- Translate customer pain points into solutions (product functionalities / requirements).
- Prioritize new features and work with leadership in planning the product roadmap.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to customers for feedback gathering.
- Collaborate with engineering daily to create solutions, plan sprints and deliver releases.
- Conduct competitive research and due diligence of related emerging tech or innovations.
- Create documentation and collateral as needed to support sales enablement, marketing and training for both internal and external users.
- Act like the CEO for your product. Collaborate across Marketing, Support, Sales, Customer Success, Engineering and Go to Market functions to ensure product success.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related field
- 1-2 years experience in product management or similar role
- Strong analytical skills and comfort working with data
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively and experience solving complex problems
- Familiarity in agile development framework will be preferable.
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and fast-paced environment