FourKites is currently looking to add a VP of People to lead our people and HR function. This is a foundational role for our fast growing company. As the VP, People, you will be tasked with building core HR functions; including learning and development, talent acquisition, diversity & inclusion, employee engagement, compensation & culture-building. Reporting directly to the President, you will be a member of our leadership team and play a pivotal role in our growth at FourKites.
- Advance our talent acquisition programs and team, to accelerate hiring of FourKites talent
- Own the development of a compensation philosophy and job architecture that attracts and maintains top talent.
- Identify the capabilities we will need in our future and the associated programs to develop or hire them.
- Drive organization improvements by aligning people strategies and programs with business initiatives and goals.
- Expand our career development and training programs with the right mix of outside resources, coaching and internal best practice sharing to retain our talent
- Develop and enhance programs to retain our employees
- Strengthen our capabilities in mentoring and performance management.
- Partner with peers on FourKites Management Team to balance both business and employee needs.
- Maintain and develop a competitive benefits program that is consistent with our core values and emphasizes employee wellness.
- Ensure we maintain a competitive and engaging total compensation and rewards program through the understanding of industry benchmarks and what drives motivation and performance.
- Regularly analyze the health of our recruiting process and the scalability of our benefits programs as FourKites grows over time.
- Maintain a high service level from FourKites HR infrastructure – processes, policies, and systems.
- Ensure a consistent experience across our global offices
- 15+ years experience in people functions; experience in a high growth technology company strongly preferred
- Responsibilities related to employee programs such as:
- Talent acquisition, training, org design, compensation, employee retention, and performance management
- Excellent people manager skills
- Experience working with global teams and locations preferred
- Bachelor or Master's degree
- SHRM or PHR certification desired
- Knowledge of Human Resource Compliance issues (Termination, Benefits, EEO Reporting, Compliance reporting)
- Ability to inspire change across an organization, including at the executive level
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Highly collaborative and strong team orientation
- A natural recruiter, passionate for team development
- A track record of both building and implementing effective processes
- The highest level of judgment when handling sensitive situations
- Strong written, oral, social, and presentation skills
- Real Passion for FourKites vision and mission
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.