We're on the lookout for a like-minded person, a hard-working talent, future all-star communicator, designer, videographer or wherever you excel at. Let's talk!
- Are a strategic thinker. You know how to develop strong product / brand identities that serve business goals and resonate with end users and our customers
- You’re an expert when it comes to color, type, and composition
- You are a solid copywriter. You can establish an authentic brand voice and execute on it in an authentic and consistent way across mediums
- You would design combined digital and physical experiences including brochures, posters, videos, blogs, slides, webinars to name a few
- Have the ability to collaborate with design, marketing, engineering, customer success and product teams to deliver exceptional content and high value for our customers
Work Specifics include:
- With help of FourKites Style Guide, optimise and create standard content templates
- Plan, organize, and create high-quality self-service content published to our Knowledge Base with particular attention to ease out pain points for our customers
- Follow best practices to maximize search effectiveness
It would also be nice if you:
- Have 3 plus years of Communication Design / Content Writing experience across a variety of mediums including Videography, Writing, Designing
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electronic Media / Visual Communication, Mass Communication, New Media or an equivalent degree
- Know your way around Sketch / Adobe Creative Suite, Visio, iMovie, Latex, Ghostwriter to name a few
- Strong information and visualization design skills including typography and layout, and a passion for visual design across a breadth of media
- Have passion for learning and experimenting with new methods to deliver design solutions
- Follow the likes of Canva, Medium, Vimeo, Behance for your everyday inspiration
- Are great at communicating ideas both to your team and clients alike
- Know how to effectively manage your time to deliver amazing work on time and in a professional manner.
Other Skills: (Bonus points if)
- You have a creative blog and can share a live link
- You know the art of drawing, sketching concepts to express ideas in a creative manner
Last but not least:
You must have fun doing this!
Who we are? (https://www.fourkites.com/)
FourKites is re-shaping the logistics industry for real-time transparency and efficiency. FourKites provides comprehensive real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms.
We have Fortune 100 shippers and Transporters, Top 25 Freight Brokers as our customers.
We love what we do, and we love the impact we have already driven for the clients we work with. We believe in empowering our employees to be the absolute best they can be, and we aren’t afraid to have a little fun in the process.
FourKites India Private Limited based in Chennai is a wholly owned subsidiary of FourKites, Inc. and is responsible for engineering the technology that powers FourKites logistics platform. We offer great benefits and a world of opportunity for those who excel.
Be a part of the emerging team and do something that matters.
With the first of it's kind, FourKites provides comprehensive innovative real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms. Using FourKites, the shipper, the broker, and the carrier can share the same, real-time truck location and shipment status information - from more than 45 onboard GPS/ELD (The electronic logging device (ELD) ) systems used by fleets to individual owner-operator smartphones and flip phones. Bypassing phone calls and EDI, FourKites saves time and money across the transportation spectrum. Best of all, nothing falls through the cracks.
Latest achievements and Awards:
- For the second consecutive year, Fourkites, the leading real-time tracking platform is recognized for providing unrivaled visibility and connectivity has been selected as a Top Logistics IT provider by Inbound Logistics
- Winner of the 15th annual Chicago innovation awards
- Named as one of two firms powering transportation technology in Chicago
- Chicago Innovations 50 on Fire winner
We believe in getting creative to support businesses of all sizes & that true innovation is fuelled not only by technology but by the power of relationships. We work closely with our customers and other team members to inspire solutions that don’t just fix problems, but prevent them, and create lifelong brand advocates in the process.
Get a chance to work with top minds from the industry and make an organisation wide impact.
we’re focused on success as a company first while maintaining a fun environment to work in.