Are you interested in working in the hottest startup in Logistics space? FourKites is looking for a Technical Product Manager, Data Science to help our application reach the next level in intelligent performance.
The Product Management role is a multidisciplinary role focused on partnering with internal business teams, data scientists, core engineering and external customers to ideate and execute on innovative ways to leverage data science and deep learning algos within the FourKites product portfolio. We're looking for a leader that can combine business acumen and technical skills with a deep knowledge of data science to deliver capabilities across the FourKites platform. You will serve as a domain expert, combining industry expertise and end-user feedback to manage the overall product lifecycle for a portfolio. You will be empowered to lead, design, test, refine, and deploy new data science capabilities across products.
- Team up with the members of the product team and the data science organization to deliver data science features to the front end.
- Drive and measure the data science outcomes across product lines by assisting in prioritization of the program.
- Structure and maintain the development lifecycle of the latest data science modeling
- Use your own analytic skillset to validate feature value, proof-of-concept potential features and measure model performance.
- Work with customer facing functions to ideate, validate and advertise product features while managing urgent technical issues and deployments.
- 6+ years of experience leveraging large scale data science in B2B enterprise-class products
- Product management or similar experience in the SaaS industry, working closely with software development and data science.
- Experience working with Python, PostgreSQL, Spark
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in building strong relationships with engineering, product, customers, partners and the executive team
- Passion to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Graduate degree in Statistics/Engineering/Computer Science or a related technical discipline
Who we are? (https://www.fourkites.com/)
FourKites, Inc. is a logistics technology startup providing next generation software platform for freight brokers and shippers to streamline their operations. Our connected devices platform is the most advanced in the industry and has been deployed by several freight brokerage houses in the country. We have Fortune 100 shippers and Transport Topics Top 25 Freight Brokers as our customers. We love what we do, and we love the impact we have already driven for the clients we work with. We believe in empowering our employees to be the absolute best they can be, and we aren’t afraid to have a little fun in the process. We’re funded by a great group of investors who care about our company and our team’s success.
As a Program Manager, you’ll manage multiple projects and drive the launch of new products and services to the market. In this role you’re responsible for the successful execution of projects within the defined time, budget, scope and quality boundaries. You’ll serve as the key coordinator and communicator for all departments associated with the successful delivery to our customers. You’ll lead projects from concept to completion, driving the planning, monitoring progress and reporting on execution.
This high-visibility role straddles marketing and product management, and will report to the Chief Product Officer. We are looking for a smart, high-energy, highly analytical individual with strong communication skills. You must be capable of juggling multiple projects, comfortable with leading cross-functional meetings, and want to be part of a hyper-growth startup. Former or current strategy consulting business analysts and project/program managers are highly encouraged to apply.
Be a part of the emerging team and do something that matters.
With the first of it's kind, FourKites provides comprehensive innovative real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms. Using FourKites, the shipper, the broker, and the carrier can share the same, real-time truck location and shipment status information - from more than 45 onboard GPS/ELD (The electronic logging device (ELD) ) systems used by fleets to individual owner-operator smartphones and flip phones. Bypassing phone calls and EDI, FourKites saves time and money across the transportation spectrum. Best of all, nothing falls through the cracks.
Latest achievements and Awards:
- For the second consecutive year, FourKites, the leading real-time tracking platform is recognized for providing unrivaled visibility and connectivity has been selected as a Top Logistics IT provider by Inbound Logistics
- Winner of the 15th annual Chicago innovation awards
- Named as one of two firms powering transportation technology in Chicago
- FourKites was recognized by the Chicago incubator 1871 and the Chicago entrepreneur community as the winner of the “Rising Star Momentum Award”
- Chicago Innovations 50 on Fire winner
We believe in getting creative to support businesses of all sizes & that true innovation is fueled not only by technology but by the power of relationships. We work closely with our customers and other team members to inspire solutions that don’t just fix problems, but prevent them, and create lifelong brand advocates in the process.
Get a chance to work with top minds from the industry and make an organisation wide impact.
we’re focused on success as a company first while maintaining a fun environment to work in.