About the role
Are you looking to be a SAAS Support Associate on a growing team? If yes, this may be the role for you! You will be the face of FourKites to our customers - their main point of contact for everything they need. From a question about an integration to troubleshooting a bug so they can track an urgent shipment, you are the product expert that can help them with anything.
- Become a product expert - you will be the go-to resource for understanding how our product works
- Identify and recommend process improvements to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Partner with our engineering team to find and fix bugs before they impact our customers
- Proactively provide feedback to our product team about product improvement opportunities
- Work in coordination with the sales team and customer success team to provide product-based support to them
- Follow standard procedures for proper and timely escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Educate and support all internal users by passing on product knowledge so that users become less reliant on support.
- Provide high quality support via phone, email and chat, helping our customers troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise
- Provide product training & demos to internal and external customers
- Perform UATs on product releases
- 1-3yrs of hands on support experience with global customers in the product support space
- Bachelors Degrees; knowledge in logistics would be desirable
- Fluent in English with excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate in a foreign language is desirable
- Ability to extract, analyze and report on data; knowledge of database tables & SQL
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other ticketing systems preferred
- Demonstrated technical knowledge --familiarity with cloud software and developer tools, and are eager to learn new skills
- Knowledge of web services, APIs preferred
- Knowledge of common data formats such as JSON and XML preferred
- Experience in SaaS or other tech startups a plus
- Able to work in night shift and/or weekend shift as required
- Demonstrated ability to organize and create structure out of sometimes ambiguous problems
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot complex issues and find resolutions
- Excellent critical thinking skills with an ability to find creative solutions
- Highly detail-oriented and focused on quality
- Customer-first attitude with strong sense of empathy and excellent follow-up skills
- Superior time management and organization skills & attention to detail
- Team player--supportive to other support specialists, collaborative, sharing newly learned knowledge with one another, and filling in for one another as needed
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing technical environment
- Self-starter, seeks out challenges
Who we are? (https://www.fourkites.com/)
FourKites is re-shaping the logistics industry for real-time transparency and efficiency. FourKites provides comprehensive real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms.
We have Fortune 100 shippers and Transporters, Top 25 Freight Brokers as our customers.
We love what we do, and we love the impact we have already driven for the clients we work with. We believe in empowering our employees to be the absolute best they can be, and we aren’t afraid to have a little fun in the process.
FourKites India Private Limited based in Chennai is a wholly owned subsidiary of FourKites, Inc. and is responsible for engineering the technology that powers FourKites logistics platform. We offer great benefits and a world of opportunity for those who excel.
Be a part of the emerging team and do something that matters.
With the first of it's kind, FourKites provides comprehensive innovative real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms. Using FourKites, the shipper, the broker, and the carrier can share the same, real-time truck location and shipment status information - from more than 45 onboard GPS/ELD (The electronic logging device (ELD) ) systems used by fleets to individual owner-operator smartphones and flip phones. Bypassing phone calls and EDI, FourKites saves time and money across the transportation spectrum. Best of all, nothing falls through the cracks.
Latest achievements and Awards:
- For the second consecutive year, Fourkites, the leading real-time tracking platform is recognized for providing unrivaled visibility and connectivity has been selected as a Top Logistics IT provider by Inbound Logistics
- Winner of the 15th annual Chicago innovation awards
- Named as one of two firms powering transportation technology in Chicago
- Chicago Innovations 50 on Fire winner
We believe in getting creative to support businesses of all sizes & that true innovation is fuelled not only by technology but by the power of relationships. We work closely with our customers and other team members to inspire solutions that don’t just fix problems, but prevent them, and create lifelong brand advocates in the process.
Get a chance to work with top minds from the industry and make an organisation wide impact.
we’re focused on success as a company first while maintaining a fun environment to work in.