Talent Acquisition Specialist
As a part of India’s Talent Acquisition team, you will be responsible to fulfil and support hiring efforts for assigned BU,
Skills we are looking for:
- Candidate must possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Manage full recruitment lifecycle needs analysis, sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, and hiring processes
- Build the FourKites brand as "employer of choice" with world-class candidate experience
- Should have 4+ years of experience in working with Start-ups or Product based companies.
- Coach and counsel hiring managers on staffing best practices
- Effectively partner with hiring managers on workforce planning
- Establish hiring metrics to optimize efficiency and assess hiring success in selecting A-players
- Leverage ATS system to streamline and reduce internal process and time-to-hire
- Ability to maintain an ongoing talent network for future opportunities
- Effectively utilise hiring channels Greenhouse (ATS), Job boards, Social Media & Internal channels
- Coordinate with the business leaders to keep them informed about the work progress, share relevant CVs post-scrutiny, set up interviews, follow up for feedback and effectively close the positions.
- Ability to work under tight deadline & close the positions within the SLA's.
- Weekly /Monthly reporting on work progress to respective stakeholders
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint highly desirable.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and prioritize work as part of a fast-paced, production environment
- Understanding of general HR policies and procedures
Who we are? (https://www.fourkites.com/)
FourKites is re-shaping the logistics industry for real-time transparency and efficiency. FourKites provides comprehensive real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms.
We have Fortune 100 shippers and Transporters, Top 25 Freight Brokers as our customers.
We love what we do, and we love the impact we have already driven for the clients we work with. We believe in empowering our employees to be the absolute best they can be, and we aren’t afraid to have a little fun in the process.
FourKites India Private Limited based in Chennai is a wholly owned subsidiary of FourKites, Inc. and is responsible for engineering the technology that powers FourKites logistics platform. We offer great benefits and a world of opportunity for those who excel.
Be a part of the emerging team and do something that matters.
With the first of its kind, FourKites provides comprehensive innovative real-time tracking and supply chain visibility solutions across transportation modes and digital platforms. Using FourKites, the shipper, the broker, and the carrier can share the same, real-time truck location and shipment status information - from more than 45 onboard GPS/ELD (The electronic logging device (ELD) ) systems used by fleets to individual owner-operator smartphones and flip phones. Bypassing phone calls and EDI, FourKites saves time and money across the transportation spectrum. Best of all, nothing falls through the cracks.
Latest achievements and Awards:
- For the second consecutive year, FourKites, the leading real-time tracking platform is recognized for providing unrivaled visibility and connectivity has been selected as a Top Logistics IT provider by Inbound Logistics
- Winner of the 15th annual Chicago innovation awards
- Named as one of two firms powering transportation technology in Chicago
- Chicago Innovations 50 on Fire winner
We believe in getting creative to support businesses of all sizes & that true innovation is fueled not only by technology but by the power of relationships. We work closely with our customers and other team members to inspire solutions that don’t just fix problems but prevent them and create lifelong brand advocates in the process.
Get a chance to work with top minds from the industry and make an organisation wide impact.
we’re focused on success as a company first while maintaining a fun environment to work in.