DESCRIPTION: The Product Manager – ERP Systems position, is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual to join the team at Foundry, a subsidiary of the blockchain industry’s most prolific and active investor, Digital Currency Group. Reporting to the VP Product Development, the Product Manager – ERP Systems, will help lead the visioning, roadmap, and build of internal tooling to help us manage our mining operations and logistics.
This is a rare invitation to join a small, highly professional entrepreneurial group, with the backing of the most established player in the fast-growing crypto space.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Help create and shape the vision for what Foundry’s internal tooling needs are to drive efficiency through our mining operations and logistics
- Effectively communicate this vision to staff and stakeholders
- Create and oversee a roadmap for how we achieve the vision for this product
- Conduct internal stakeholder interviews to collect feedback to inform our product decisions
- Manage the backlog and craft user stories as needed
- Help drive the selection, implementation, maintenance, and overall management of this ERP system internally
Minimum Qualifications; Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years’ experience in product management, taking products from idea to invoice
- Have been a part of selecting and implementing an ERP system
Preferred Qualifications; Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of crypto mining
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology and how it works
- Extensive experience with ERP systems, inventory management, logistics
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
General office environment with perks! (fully stocked kitchen, flexible workspace, weekly company meetings, regular team outings and events, focus on employee engagement, teamwork, inclusion, equity, and diversity).
At Foundry, we are working toward a common goal of empowering a decentralized infrastructure. Our team is passionate about the future of finance and is looking for other like-minded individuals who share in this vision. While we are inclusive and diverse in workforce and style, we all agree that digital assets will change the world.
Foundry was created to meet the institutional demand for better capital access, efficiency, and transparency in the digital currency mining and staking industry.
As a Digital Currency Group company, Foundry taps unparalleled institutional expertise, capital, and market intelligence to provide North American bitcoin miners and global manufacturers with the resources to build, maintain, and secure decentralized networks.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.