DESCRIPTION: The Senior Partnership Development Manager is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual to join the team at Foundry, a subsidiary of the blockchain industry’s most prolific and active investor, Digital Currency Group. Reporting to the VP, Business Development, Staking, the Senior Partnership Development Manager will be Foundry’s point person for creating and maintaining intimate relationships with our channel partners. These include exchanges, wallets, aggregators, media organizations, and traditional financial institutions such as brokerages and financial advisory firms.
This is a rare invitation to join a small, highly professional entrepreneurial group, with the backing of the most established player in the fast-growing crypto space.
- Creating, crafting, and maintaining relationships with partners of Foundry in a wide variety of partner verticals: crypto native, media, traditional finance, and data
- Work across Foundry departments to craft deal terms and take it from lead > negotiation > implementation > nurturing of relationship and optimization of solution
- Maintain healthy, productive relationships with partners throughout their lifecycle including establishing shared metrics for success and resolving any emergent issues
- Provide strategic recommendations to Foundry for expansion opportunities with each partner and across verticals
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Initiate initial sales calls and liaison with prospective partners and senior Foundry Business Development team
- Participate in onboarding and maintaining of clients and client relationships
- Advise product and engineering teams on partner needs
- Nurture and maintain partner relationships
- Interact with marketing to produce relevant content associated with sales and your role
- Cold outreach via multiple mediums
- Attend in-person sales calls and conferences
Minimum Qualifications; Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years relevant experience in SaaS tech, financial services, fintech or management consulting
- Proven ability to lead complex projects: developing strong relationships with key internal and external partners, communicating clearly, solving problems, holding difficult conversations, and driving towards key milestones / outcomes
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills (quantitative and qualitative), and organizational ability to lead several initiatives at once
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and persistence to drive towards outcomes while navigating a multifaceted environment
- Seek opportunities to shape and improve the partner management process, share best practices, improve partner engagement, and drive value creation
- Familiarity with the blockchain space or a strong desire to learn the space quickly
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
General office environment with perks! (fully stocked kitchen, flexible workspace, weekly company meetings, regular team outings and events, focus on employee engagement, teamwork, inclusion, equity, and diversity).
At Foundry, we are working toward a common goal of empowering a decentralized infrastructure. Our team is passionate about the future of finance and is looking for other like-minded individuals who share in this vision. While we are inclusive and diverse in workforce and style, we all agree that digital assets will change the world.
Foundry was created to meet the institutional demand for better capital access, efficiency, and transparency in the digital currency mining and staking industry.
As a Digital Currency Group company, Foundry taps unparalleled institutional expertise, capital, and market intelligence to provide North American bitcoin miners and global manufacturers with the resources to build, maintain, and secure decentralized networks.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.