The Warehouse Manager is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual to join the team at Foundry, a subsidiary of the blockchain industry’s most prolific and active investor, Digital Currency Group. Reporting to the Director of Mining Operations, the Warehouse Manager will be a multifaceted role which will include maintaining the inventory of items at our primary and satellite warehouse(s), receiving inbound shipments, packaging/palletizing items for sales orders, and coordinating outbound shipments of goods/materials with shipping companies. This will include working directly with boxed/palletized goods, operating a forklift, updating inventory, performing inventory audits, scheduling shipments/pickups, and delivery of shipment invoices for payment.
This is a rare invitation to join a small, highly professional entrepreneurial group, with the backing of the most established player in the fast-growing crypto space.
This position is open to candidates who desire to work at our physical work location in Fairport, NY.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures for warehouse and shipment management
- Assess needs and identify areas of improvement
- Maintain an accurate inventory count of multiple items
- Coordinate with Sales team for outbound shipments to execute on sales orders based on inventory levels
- Prepare outbound shipments for pickup
- Prepare paperwork for shipments (Packing Lists, Shipping Labels, Bills of Lading)
- Coordinate with our Procurement team for inbound shipments
- Receive inbound goods and materials
Minimum Qualifications; Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years previous warehouse management experience, ranging from inventory management to shipping and receiving
- Highly motivated, organized and goal-oriented individual
- Ability to manage task/goal priority and shift as company strategy evolves
- Ability to learn new and dynamic practices and implement thoughtful improvements
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
Preferred Qualifications; Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fork-lift operation
- MS office suite knowledge
- Interest and knowledge in/about crypto currency
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
General office environment with perks! (fully stocked kitchen, flexible workspace, weekly company meetings, regular team outings and events, focus on employee engagement, teamwork, inclusion, equity, and diversity).
At Foundry, we are working toward a common goal of empowering a decentralized infrastructure. Our team is passionate about the future of finance and is looking for other like-minded individuals who share in this vision. While we are inclusive and diverse in workforce and style, we all agree that digital assets will change the world.
Foundry was created to meet the institutional demand for better capital access, efficiency, and transparency in the digital currency mining and staking industry.
As a Digital Currency Group company, Foundry taps unparalleled institutional expertise, capital, and market intelligence to provide North American bitcoin miners and global manufacturers with the resources to build, maintain, and secure decentralized networks.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.