The Marketing Coordinator is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual to join the team at Foundry, a subsidiary of the blockchain industry’s most prolific and active investor, Digital Currency Group.
This position may allow for some remote work but will also require onsite work in our office in Rochester, NY.
This is a rare invitation to join a small, but quickly growing and highly professional entrepreneurial group, with the backing of the most established player in the fast-growing crypto space.
At Foundry, we are working toward a common goal of empowering a decentralized infrastructure. Our team is passionate about the future of finance and is looking for other like-minded individuals who share in this vision. While we are inclusive and diverse in workforce and style, we all agree that digital assets will change the world.
- Assist in creating a social media strategy; and developing key metrics to track and report on to leadership
- Help develop an integrated social media communications plan to advance Foundry brand identity and broaden awareness of its services both locally and globally
- Collaborates with marketing and other business professionals throughout the company across functions and teams
- Seek out new methods and tools to support Foundry’s communications effectiveness
- Assist with event strategy, execution and promotion leading up to, during and post events
- Create and distribute engaging written content in the form of digital newsletters, web page and social media messages that highlight organization milestones, product launches, client highlights, etc.
- Work with internal team on social media best practices and furthering the Foundry social reach
- Identify engaging content for internal / external communication and develop editorial content calendar that supports organizational objectives for internal and external audiences
- Assist with PR strategy and outreach
- Interact and engage with audiences, respond to queries and monitor activity on social platforms
- Support ad-hoc projects to ensure copy and content is consistent with company voice and branding
Minimum Qualifications; Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
College degree in a related field preferred (Marketing, Communications, BA, BS)
Minimum of 2 years of work experience in strategic marketing; prior experience in the start-up/high-growth technology and/or financial services sector strongly preferred
Experience in social media marketing, public relations, corporate communication, and content marketing
Personal passion for crypto is a bonus
Excels in the use of effective storytelling and utilizes advanced writing skills across multiple platforms (e.g. social media, PR, website, collateral) to create engagement.
Can quickly come up to speed on new products and services to develop/support the public launch strategy
Sincere commitment to working collaboratively with multiple stakeholder groups
Strong track record as an implementer who can manage multiple concurrent projects
Foundry was created to meet the institutional demand for better capital access, efficiency, and transparency in the digital currency mining and staking industry.
As a Digital Currency Group company, Foundry taps unparalleled institutional expertise, capital, and market intelligence to provide North American bitcoin miners and global manufacturers with the resources to build, maintain, and secure decentralized networks.
Foundry’s mission is to empower miners with the tools they need to build tomorrow’s decentralized infrastructure for a digital world and provides North American digital asset mining businesses with capital and intelligence.
General office environment with perks (fully stocked kitchen, flexible workspace, focus on employee engagement, teamwork, inclusion, equity, and diversity).
In order to keep our employees safe, Foundry has implemented an office protocol that requires all employees to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. However, Foundry will consider accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons on a case by case basis
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, martial status, veteran status, or disability status.