DESCRIPTION: The Sales Operations Coordinator is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual to join the team at Foundry, a subsidiary of the blockchain industry’s most prolific and active investor, Digital Currency Group. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Client Operations Coordinator is a hyper-organized individual who will be responsible for the back-end execution and organization of all deals that flow through Foundry’s equipment financing team and trading desk.
This is a rare invitation to join a small, highly professional entrepreneurial group, with the backing of the most established player in the fast-growing crypto space.
At Foundry, we are working toward a common goal of empowering a decentralized infrastructure. Our team is passionate about the future of finance and is looking for other like-minded individuals who share in this vision. While we are inclusive and diverse in workforce and style, we all agree that digital assets will change the world.
- Support deal flow for products and services offered across the Foundry brand including equipment financing, machine sales, staking as a service, as well as others to be announced
- Client outreach to obtain information and paperwork required to execute a deal. This may include due diligence paperwork, client financials, lease agreements, and more.
- Internal coordination with finance, mining operations, legal and business development to see deals through from “verbal yes” to completion.
- Develop a process to track paperwork requirements associated with deals
- Paperwork processing- this role is all about execution!
Minimum Qualifications; Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years in a coordinator-level role
- Attention to detail is critical
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task; will be required to track and execute on a large number of deals on any given day
- A self-starter, independent worker
- Exceptional energy, interest and experience in building things from the ground up and delivering real results
- Experience working in a startup - high sense of urgency, ambiguous environment - is a plus
Preferred Qualifications; Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience and/or passion for crypto
- Coordinator role in a banking and/or financial institution setting
- Experience in HubSpot CRM is a plus
Foundry was created to meet the institutional demand for better capital access, efficiency, and transparency in the digital currency mining and staking industry.
As a Digital Currency Group company, Foundry taps unparalleled institutional expertise, capital, and market intelligence to provide North American bitcoin miners and global manufacturers with the resources to build, maintain, and secure decentralized networks.
Foundry’s mission is to empower miners with the tools they need to build tomorrow’s decentralized infrastructure for a digital world and provides North American digital asset mining businesses with capital and intelligence.
General office environment with perks (fully stocked kitchen, flexible workspace, focus on employee engagement, teamwork, inclusion, equity, and diversity).
In order to keep our employees safe, Foundry has implemented an office protocol that requires all employees to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. However, Foundry will consider accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons on a case by case basis
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, martial status, veteran status, or disability status.