DESCRIPTION: The Recruiting Coordinator is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual to join the team at Foundry, a subsidiary of the blockchain industry’s most prolific and active investor, Digital Currency Group. Reporting to the Recruiting Lead, the Recruiting Coordinator will be a key member of the HR team supporting a growing company!
This is a rare invitation to join a small, highly professional entrepreneurial group, with the backing of the most established player in the fast-growing crypto space.
At Foundry, we are working toward a common goal of empowering a decentralized infrastructure. Our team is passionate about the future of finance and is looking for other like-minded individuals who share in this vision. While we are inclusive and diverse in workforce and style, we all agree that digital assets will change the world.
- Coordinate and track all candidates through the hiring process. Work with hiring managers and interviewers to ensure that the process moves as efficiently as possible. Maintain all pertinent applicant data in the applicant tracking system (Greenhouse).
- Generate recruiting related reports in Greenhouse.
- Update job descriptions. Post open positions to external job sites, maintaining a list of appropriate free and paid sites.
- Develop and maintain relationships with universities to ensure a pipeline of quality candidates into the hiring process. Coordinate university career fairs including registration and company participants.
- Support diversity & inclusion efforts through program support and partnerships
- Support HR department in other projects as assigned
Minimum Qualifications; Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years of a proven track record in a recruiting coordinator role.
- Education or experience related to human resources and/or recruiting.
- Experience with MS Office tools. Preferred experience with an ATS.
- Detail-oriented individual. Proven ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced start-up environment.
Foundry was created to meet the institutional demand for better capital access, efficiency, and transparency in the digital currency mining and staking industry.
As a Digital Currency Group company, Foundry taps unparalleled institutional expertise, capital, and market intelligence to provide North American bitcoin miners and global manufacturers with the resources to build, maintain, and secure decentralized networks.
Foundry’s mission is to empower miners with the tools they need to build tomorrow’s decentralized infrastructure for a digital world and provides North American digital asset mining businesses with capital and intelligence.
General office environment with perks (fully stocked kitchen, flexible workspace, focus on employee engagement, teamwork, inclusion, equity, and diversity).
In order to keep our employees safe, Foundry has implemented an office protocol that requires all employees to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. However, Foundry will consider accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons on a case by case basis
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, martial status, veteran status, or disability status.