DESCRIPTION: The Product Manager – Foundry USA Mining Pool is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual to join the team at Foundry, a subsidiary of the blockchain industry’s most prolific and active investor, Digital Currency Group. Reporting to the VP Product Development, the Product Manager for the Foundry USA Mining Pool will be the key role in determining and facilitating the future of North America’s largest Bitcoin mining pool.
This is a rare invitation to join a small, highly professional entrepreneurial group, with the backing of the most established player in the fast-growing crypto space.
At Foundry, we are working toward a common goal of empowering a decentralized infrastructure. Our team is passionate about the future of finance and is looking for other like-minded individuals who share in this vision. While we are inclusive and diverse in workforce and style, we all agree that digital assets will change the world.
- Manage the roadmap and prioritize work
- Manage the backlog by writing user stories and running regular grooming sessions
- Talk to customers and stakeholders to gather feedback
- Perform competitive analysis in the mining pool market
- Align teams on a shared vision and steer execution on that vision.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design and cross-functional teams
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development
Minimum Qualifications; Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3+ years of software product management experience
- Have acted as a product owner within a scrum team for at least 1 year
- Deep understanding of the scrum methodology/process
- Have managed a roadmap and priorities
- Ability to dive in and create workflows and user stories, with an attention to detail (thinking through error states, edge cases, etc)
- Must have familiarity with Bitcoin/Blockchain/Crypto so basic terminology does not need to be explained on day 1
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship management and organizational skills
- Analytical - problem solving skills
Preferred Qualifications; Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Has done their own crypto mining before
- Has used a mining pool previously
Foundry was created to meet the institutional demand for better capital access, efficiency, and transparency in the digital currency mining and staking industry.
As a Digital Currency Group company, Foundry taps unparalleled institutional expertise, capital, and market intelligence to provide North American bitcoin miners and global manufacturers with the resources to build, maintain, and secure decentralized networks.
Foundry’s mission is to empower miners with the tools they need to build tomorrow’s decentralized infrastructure for a digital world and provides North American digital asset mining businesses with capital and intelligence.
General office environment with perks (fully stocked kitchen, flexible workspace, focus on employee engagement, teamwork, inclusion, equity, and diversity).
In order to keep our employees safe, Foundry has implemented an office protocol that requires all employees to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. However, Foundry will consider accommodations for disability- and religious-based reasons on a case by case basis
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, martial status, veteran status, or disability status.