We’re looking for exceptional managers to join our team in London and help some of the world’s largest corporates answer their most difficult questions.
We work with some of the world's largest corporates to create Entrepreneurial Growth - that is the creation and scaling of new revenue lines, ventures and business models.We are part of the Founders Forum group. If you’re excited by strategy and launching new ventures, and want to help scale a new type of consultancy, join us!
This opportunity suits entrepreneurial candidates with 5-10 years experience in consulting, start-ups, venture capital, accelerators or corporate innovation, or associated functions.
Who we are
We are an entrepreneur-powered consultancy that help industry leaders to identify and deliver business growth in the digital economy. We spend our time redefining visions and beliefs for business growth, launching new digital ventures, and establishing strategic partnerships and/or investments with differentiated tech businesses.
Our mission is to pair the creativity, pace, and boldness of world-class entrepreneurs with the commercial rigor of a strategy consultancy to deliver economic impact at speed. 90% of our global team have worked in or Founded startups, alongside experience at some of the worlds leading institutions. The team is our secret sauce and that is what continues to differentiate us in a competitive market.
Since being founded in the UK in 2013, we have helped a diverse set of global clients, from Facebook, BP, ITV, Rightmove, Visa, Shazam, Unilever, Diageo, Lloyd’s Banking Group, GSK and Silver Lake PE, to activate entrepreneurial growth. Outside of London, we are proud to be part of the tech ecosystems in Berlin and Sao Paulo.
As part of the Founders Forum (www.ff.co), we have access to the world’s most influential network of digital entrepreneurs and investors. This offers us a unique perspective into the new technologies, business models, and consumer expectations creating and reshaping the future of industries.
We’re looking for exceptional individuals to join our growing team. As a Manager you will become a senior influence on team growth, with responsibility for coordinating the end-to-end client delivery, including:
- Setting a vision for project success and creating a systematic execution plan for the wider team to follow
- Creatively identifying relevant research areas and managing a team to investigate, review, and iterate the information discovery process
- Leading the teams efforts to create differentiated insights based on modelling and analysis of financial, market, or customer data
- Managing the information migration from internal tools to client facing materials, including strong slide design and storytelling. You will manage a team doing this, but also need to get stuck into the detail and develop the material yourself when needed
- Driving the outreach to the global Founders Forum community, identifying synergies and bridging business opportunities
- Building close relationships with client sponsors, including managing delivery timelines and identifying new pain points to serve
- Proactively building and engaging a network of global client prospects, founders/investors, and thought leaders
- Taking ownership of team growth, including coaching, training, and contributing to marketing and recruitment activities
Examples of projects we support our clients with:
- Advising the CEO of a FTSE 100 listed real estate tech platform on offensive and defensive tactics to strengthen market share
- Helping a global energy company evaluate how to leverage its core gas station assets to grow revenues in a renewable energy future
- Being retained as an advisor to a global payments corporate venture capital fund to perform tech investment due diligence on select investments
- Supporting a global technology Private equity fund with the due diligence of a >US$1bn target, analysing the risks and opportunities that surround the future of the business
- Setting the long-term mobility and connectivity strategy for the Directors at one of the largest automotive companies in LATAM
This is a role for you if...
- You want to be part of a growing business on a mission to reimagine strategy consultancy for the digital economy
- You are passionate about technology, entrepreneurship, innovation, new ventures and growth strategy
- You want to become part of a global network of leading technology Founders, investors, and businesses that include venture capital, venture builders, and executive digital recruitment
- You enjoy using first principles to break down complex problems into clear, well-structured and actionable solutions
- You are an exceptionally effective writer and presenter communicating information clearly and credibly
- You thrive working in teams and building relationships with people from all types of backgrounds, experiences and seniority
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and are able to get up to speed quickly on all aspects of our clients and work
- You have an exceptional academic or industry background
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- The right to work in the UK
- You have >5 years of experience working in tech, consulting, investment banking, start-ups, venture capital, or associated areas
- You have experience managing teams and client relationships
- Someone with a natural entrepreneurial mindset
What we offer
- Competitive salary (£72-95k) + annual bonus
- Options pool potential
- Private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learnerbly Learning Perks
- Pension Contribution
- Mental Health and Wellbeing support through Spill
- Matched charitable giving through Tyve
- Fun and dynamic working environment (we’re co-located with our fellow Founders Family companies including Founders Factory & firstminute capital)
- Significant responsibility for and influence on the team growth trajectory
- Exposure to C-suite clients