About Founder Shield:
Founder Shield is a boutique commercial insurance brokerage firm focused on the venture-backed community. Our mission is to take the stress out of buying insurance, through a seamless and informative insurance purchasing process. We provide exceptional services and support so that companies can protect their founders and employees.
Growth Marketing Associate:
The Growth Marketing Associate is responsible for driving lead growth and brand awareness through a variety of tactics and channels. The role will involve identifying new opportunities for growth as well as optimizing the buyer journey.
This role is cross-functional, collaborating closely with the new business team, customer success team, external contractors, agencies, and tech department, to analyze and implement data-driven recommendations to improve outcomes for Founder Shield.
- Drive partnership outreach initiatives and work closely with the sales team to manage relationships
- Support sales team with collateral e.g. 1pagers, proposals,
- Manage sponsored content initiatives and paid placements
- Constantly come up with new ideas to expand reach
- Develop and manage content marketing strategy
- Write and edit content for: blog posts, landing pages, 1pagers
- Implement and manage link building efforts
- Lead large scale content projects e.g. whitepapers, microsites, reports, infographics
- Reach out to partners and publishers to identify opportunities for collaboration - guest post, podcasts,
- Work with designers to develop templates, graphics, video and design assets
- Ownership client-facing marketing communications
- Identify opportunities for new landing pages and manage implementation.
You are exceptional at prioritizing work, setting expectations and communicating to stakeholders. You are a strategic thinker, connecting the dots between data and financial results to create and advocate for your own strategies to drive growth. The ideal candidate has a proactive approach, can juggle multiple responsibilities and excels under pressure. They are comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or communications
- 2+ years experience in a marketing role
- Proven track record of effective growth marketing campaigns
- Experience in customer acquisition, retention marketing, and CRM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be exceptional at productivity and communications software (i.e., Google Docs, Microsoft Office, CRM, WordPress,)
- Basic competence with Adobe Creative Cloud suite - Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign, in particular, would be a plus
- Experience in a startup or high growth environment or interest in the venture capital process and community. Not required but a plus.
- Passionate about lead generation, retention marketing, and driving bottom-line results. Loves "growth hacking"
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial company and drive immediate results
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Massive scalability and growth opportunities
- Incomparable company culture
- Flexible WFH/Remote policy
- Early employee of a rapidly scaling company