Senior Operations Analyst (Policy Marketing):
Founder Shield is seeking a rockstar Senior Operations Analyst to help manage the company’s daily operations.
Looking to be a part of a hard-working, boisterous team, and help take a company to the next level? If so, this opportunity may be for you.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the Senior Operations Analyst will be a critical member of the Ops team at Founder Shield. This person will work directly with underwriters on a regular basis, as well as assist the Ops team with various work-related activities.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assisting with client onboarding and quoting processes
- Understanding client business models and negotiating with underwriters to get the best possible quotes for FS clients
- Updating and improving upon internal information management systems
- Working with the sales team to compile and generate all relevant paperwork and underwriting information to quote client insurance policies
- Facilitating the policy marketing, quoting and underwriting process
- Delivering accurate quotes that meet or exceed client/sales team requests
- Participating in #teambonding (trapeze lessons, finger painting, booze cruises and more!)
- 1+ years of brokerage (wholesale or retail) experience
- An insurance broker’s license is a big plus!
- Interest in insurance and operations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, analytical, ambitious with an entrepreneurial spirit
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Amazing growth opportunities
- Incomparable company culture
- A fully functional N-64 and the opportunity to fine tune your Mario Kart skills
- Consistently strong snack selection
- Early employee of a rapidly scaling company