Who we are
We at Wonderwerk revolutionise the way people learn at work. Our technology-driven service supports employees with personalised learning plans according to their skills, budget and time. Through Wonderwerk companies get the tools they need to understand what their employees are learning and what their learning budgets are spent on. To support our team in Berlin, we are now looking for a Web-focused Junior UI/UX Designer starting as soon as possible.
With new funding from Founders, we are ready to grow and the Wonderwerk team - Interested?
Your mission is to identify what we don't know about our users and create cutting edge design solutions for their most pressing problems. You will be gathering user insights, analysing user needs and visualising them through user flows, wireframes, prototypes and create pixel perfect UI designs. UX/UI designers at Wonderwerk are crucial to the way we invent and validate our product in the market. You’ll work from conception to completion in close collaboration with our designers, engineers and marketers. As a core part of our small Product team, you are actively involved in the agile development processes.
Who you are
- Passion for great designs and empathy for users needs
- Ability to iterate quickly and refine to pixel-perfection
- 2–3 years of experience in Web/Responsive design
- Solid know-how with state of the art visual design-, prototyping-, vector- and testing tools
- Understanding how to Initiate, plan and conduct user research and user testing is a plus
- Proactive mindset, ready to take ownership and make things happen
- Comfortable working collaboratively with developers, marketers and product owners is a plus
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), proficient in the German language is a plus
- Willing to work full time in the Berlin office
We love team spirit:
- Have an impact. Our team is composed of small, cross-functional playing people using cutting-edge technologies and agile development practices.
- Trust-based working. We don't clock watch – organize your own schedule.
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Never stop learning. Work on self-defined learning goals using our product Wonderwerk, attend top conferences and training paid for by your yearly stipend.
- Feel at home. We provide you with relocation support, a laptop, comfortable working space, casual dress code, language course support, and more