Who We Are:
The Foundation for a Healthy St. Petersburg (the Foundation) has a bold mission to achieve health equity through racial equity. We advance anti-racist practices and policies to improve the lives of all Pinellas County residents, and our employees are passionate about this shared purpose.
This position serves three primary functions: a) system administration of the Foundation’s event management platform and event building for FHSP events, b) system administration and data management for the Foundation’s network and technical platforms, and c) day-to-day operations of our office to maintain optimal functionality through application support, technology support, project management, and vendor management.
What You’ll Do:
Event management platform (Cvent) lead product manager and system administrator 20%
- Collaborates with team to configure the platform to optimize usage of the platform, data security, and data integrity
- Creates and updates FHSP signature and strategic events in Cvent
- Supports Cvent events, primarily for signature and strategic events
- Serves as backup to build and update community events
- Performs system administration functions as authorized and monitors and tunes systems to achieve optimum performance levels
- Oversees integration of platform with other software in the technology stack as needed, maintaining and supporting integration throughout the platform's life.
- Maintains and updates the asset portal and meeting request forms and their integration with other technology as needed.
- Performs manual data transfers, ensuring data integrity and quality to ensure total integration with applicable systems.
System administration 15%
- Serves as lead POC in deployment and management of the Foundation’s Azure, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams and Bookings sites, provides oversight of security permissions, and cybersecurity controls, and oversees and work in coordination with the Foundation’s IT managed services provider (MSP)
- Performs system administration functions and monitors and tune systems to achieve optimum performance levels
- Works with stakeholders to identify and document business requirements for technology needs
- Serves as Technology Security Officer backup
Data management 15%
- Stewards the Foundation’s data management across multiple systems, including SharePoint, the event management platform (Cvent), email marketing (Constant Contact), and other data platforms, in collaboration with team members.
- Provides backup support to the Program Administrator for the community relationship management system (CRM) and grantmaking system (Fluxx)
- Manages and maintains multiple linked databases to include security, data safety and integrity, disaster recovery, and bulk data import/export procedures
- Oversees integration of linked databases
Technology support 10%
- Serves as lead Foundation contact in managing the day-to-day technology needs of staff, working in coordination with the Foundation’s MSP and overseeing their work in this area.
- Provides triage for and monitors technology support
- Manages inventory, coordinates the setup, deployment, and retirement of laptops and other equipment, maintains printers and other office equipment, manages the Foundation’s phone system, and manages data plans.
- Performs onboarding and offboarding tasks related to technology for new and outgoing staff
- Facilitates technology needs for in-office meetings
- Provides desktop and audio/video system support to employees and partners
Application Support 10%
- Provides support for key Foundation software applications, including but not limited to event management (Cvent), Microsoft Teams and SharePoint (collaboration), Microsoft Bookings (scheduling), Zoom, Tableau (data visualization), Asana (project management), Constant Contact (email marketing) and others as needed
- Develops and implements various training, job aids, and instruction for users on the use of operating systems, networking, software applications, and databases
- Handles technical inquiries, proactively manage application support issues, provides user training, identifies and coordinates the implementation of enhancements, and liaises with software vendors and consultants as needed
- Manages configuration of Foundation software tools to ensure the technology meets business needs
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement, and documents technical processes around application support
- Oversees and/or manages multiple linked or unlinked databases to include security, data safety and integrity, disaster recovery, and bulk data import/export procedures
- Maintains current knowledge of governing statutes and regulations, state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems
- Performs other technology duties as required to support the work of the unit
Project management 15%
- Effectively and efficiently plans and executes technology-related projects, utilizing the Foundation’s project management software
- Participates in user requirements, project design meetings, and propose improvements.
- Evaluate potential problems and develop solutions.
- Coordinates project activities and communicate status to relevant stakeholders effectively
Vendor management 10%
- Manages relationships with managed services providers, hardware, and software vendors.
Audio/Visual backup 5%
- Provides backup for the Operations Manager for technology and audio/visual systems within the Center for Health Equity and for virtual events.
What We’re Looking For:
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, business analytics, or other field involving software and analytical training and three-to-five years of IT-related work experience,
a Bachelor's degree with no specific required field and three-to-five years of IT-related work experience and validated training. Preparation for a relevant IT certification, validated through certification requirements and completion documentation, is considered related training.
- Skills and expertise with Microsoft Office suite of applications (SharePoint, Teams, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Bookings), including Azure, Teams, and SharePoint administration; two to three years of experience as a system administrator with Microsoft Azure, Teams, and SharePoint strongly preferred
- Detail-oriented, including but not limited to ensuring data integrity and integrations are accurate
- Ability to work from Foundation offices and the Center for Health Equity in St. Petersburg required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings and weekends
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and assignments to meet deadlines in a time-sensitive environment
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Comfort with learning new systems and training on complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
- Self-motivated and pursues training/development opportunities to continuously build skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. and walk up one flight of stairs
Tampa Salary Range
The Foundation for a Healthy St. Petersburg provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Candidates for employment at the FHSP will gather highly confidential data and information about agencies that apply for or are granted funding. This confidentiality requirement of all information related to outside agencies and/or Foundation business is an integral part of the job description and of employment expectations. Anyone involved in sharing confidential information during employment will be terminated for cause.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, discipline, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.