The Executive Assistant’s mission at FOSSA is to drive the organization by bringing simplicity and support to our CEO by helping them make the best decisions possible, both by removing distractions, organizing information and providing the right context. You are a high-energy strategic thinker, and detail-oriented / proactive problem solver. This role will help keep our executive focused on their priorities.
You’ll perform essential administrative and operational tasks to support both the personal and professional workflows of FOSSA’s leadership. As the executives’ gatekeeper, the Executive Assistant will have the highest level of discretion. This is the first Executive Assistant role in company history - and will offer a unique opportunity to have an outsized impact on a growth-stage business.
In the role you will:
- Plan agendas and provide high-quality meeting notes, perform action follow-ups for cross-functional leadership syncs
- Perform stand-in note-taking roles in meetings the CEO cannot attend, but requires visibility or decision making input on
- Plan and execute senior leadership meetings and off-sites to maximize decision-making and alignment
- Manage executive calendar, projects, logistics, and reporting for key department initiatives
- Coordinate and organize both the professional and personal rituals of the CEO to support balance and efficacy
- Organize recurring reports for executive team on a range of business-critical topics as well as partner with internal teams to manage customer meetings and communications for the CEO
- Draft presentations, proposals, reports, and other business correspondence for the CEO
- Partner with leaders to understand their priorities and build processes to make their organizations more effective
- Produce and coordinate regular roll ups of key company metrics
- Lead ad hoc projects as needed
- Looking to build a strong, long-term and personal relationship with an executive and strengthen over the span of years
- Excited about supporting both business and personal functions of the CEO to promote their overall efficacy in the role and life
- Prides self in being detail-oriented, proactive and able to handle complex and highly realtime calendar coordination
- Strong organizational skills necessary to organize and deal with the workload that involves tight deadlines, managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Excellent research, communication and note-taking skills within the modern work tools stack (Zoom conference, Google Sheets, GMail, Docs)
- Understands tactful communication and the discrete / confidential nature of supporting personal and professional matters of an executive
- 3+ years of executive assistant experience in a fast-paced, high-tech environment (Bonus if worked at an Enterprise SAAS Org!)
- Ability to manage urgent requests to enable the CEO to execute top priorities
- Ability to resolve matters at the San Francisco headquarters when needed
- Team player with a positive attitude, high emotional IQ, sense of humor and a passion for what you do
FOSSA Comp Package Includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Equity in a fast-growing tech company
- World class benefits including 100% company paid health insurance
- Free lunches and snacks
- Generous Maternal and Paternal Policy (3 months fully paid!)
- Awesome company events
- Unlimited PTO (which we want you to use!)
- A beautiful office in the financial district of SF!
- Dog Friendly!
Open source is the software industry's most powerful feedback loop, and FOSSA's mission is to ensure it can be used effectively at any scale. With a first-in-class compliance and security platform, FOSSA enables enterprise teams to adopt open source confidently while maintaining the agility required to innovate.
Founded in 2015, FOSSA is Headquartered in San Francisco, but has always remained remote friendly (even before COVID). With over $30M+ in funding, we are backed by top tier investors including Bain Capital, Costanoa Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marc Benioff (CEO, SalesForce), Jaan Tallinn (CTO, Skype), and Steve Chen (CTO, YouTube).
FOSSA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.