We are looking to hire a strategic, customer-focused, and results-driven EMEA Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant who can come in to support the growth in our enterprise market. This is a chance to help shape the strategic growth of a true game-changer with a highly differentiated product, in a growing and exciting market!
Today, the majority of code used in building applications is Open Source, and it’s growing. This has brought huge benefits to organisations but also means organisations have to be watchful of this third party code regarding compliance and security. FOSSA has brought a fresh and new approach to Open Source Licensing, Compliance and Security - which has traditionally been served by Legacy Vendors offering older technology, which clients tell us is slower and much harder to use. The focus of FOSSA has been on the right blend of superior technology AND making life easier for both DevOps/Engineering and Legal. FOSSA is very well funded by Venture Capital, including Bain Ventures, and by the founders of Salesforce.com, Skype, YouTube, Tinder and the OpenSource giant, Cloudera. In terms of clients we are trusted and used by an enviable list of major global enterprises.
In the role you will:
- Articulate and demonstrate the technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Support our Enterprise Account Executives by carrying out product demos and building business value cases with clients.
- Manage complex sales engagements with touch points in Legal, Engineering and Security.
- Engage new and existing accounts to identify and build relationships with champions and decision makers.
- Lead and execute on RFPs, RFIs, POCs, Demos etc.
- Think outside the box, and lead strategic initiatives to improve the customer experience and help augment the technology roadmap, based on client interactions, with FOSSA.
- Articulate and evangelize FOSSA with end users, top industry partners, and key thought leaders.
- Help build and be a part of an awesome culture.
- Prior Sales Engineering experience selling software to Enterprise customers.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Software Engineering, Sales Engineering, etc.
- Experience selling software solutions to Director and C-level executives in SMB, mid, and Enterprise markets.
- History of creating developer-facing content.
- Willingness to travel onsite, both UK and EMEA, to visit prospects and customers for Sales engagements and conduct POCs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A start-up mentality - this is both an exciting and challenging opportunity!
FOSSA Comp Package Includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Equity in a fast-growing (and very cool) tech company
- World class benefits including 100% company paid private health insurance
- Awesome company events and offsites
- Regular visits to HQ in San Francisco
- 25 days paid vacation
FOSSA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.