Sales Development Representative (SDR) B2B Saas Sales
Cape Town, South Africa - full-time contract, UK working hours
Fospha, how we help our customers
There is an ever-growing problem in the world of digital marketing which is the difficulty with which brands can measure the effectiveness of their marketing. This is a mission critical problem for brands looking to scale and grow.
The combination of an explosion in the number of direct-to-consumer eCommerce brands and the number of marketing channels through which they advertise (Paid Social, Display, PPC, Offline, TV etc) has led to large number of companies needing help solving this fundemental challenge.
Fospha solves that challenge for their clients by providing a ‘software as a service’ (Saas) solution through their proprietary attribution modelling and client facing dashboards & analytics. Fospha plugs into all of their advertising channels, their website and their eCommerce platform to provide them a market leading attribution model that used machine learning to combine the best of multi-touch-attribution & marketing-mix-modelling across all of their channels.
The result is an independent, single source of truth that allows clients to truly understand the relative effectiveness of their marketing efforts. The outcome being that Fopsha’s clients can make better decisions and acquire and retain customers at a fraction of the cost of their competitors.
Fospha is part of the Blenheim Chalcot Group, a venture incubator with combined sales in excess of £350m per year and £500m of assets under management. Fospha have been operating fully remotely since March 2020 and are excited to be in aggressive growth mode having recently secured a round of investment.
SDRs are the tip of the spear when it comes to developing new business opportunities for Fospha. Working within the sales team, they are responsible for researching and contacting potential clients in order to engage with prospects and understand if there is a qualified sales opportunity.
SDRs are pivotal to the success of the company and interact with Marketing, Sales, Client Success and Product in order to build compelling stories and reasons for the prospects to engage with Fospha and are targeted on organising sales calls for Account Executives to begin the sales process.
- Find and research new prospects that fit our idea-customer-profile
- Contact potential prospects through LinkedIn, cold calls and email campaigns
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Account Executives
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report to the Head of Growth on activity and results
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience working with a CRM
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Curious and enthusiastic outlook who has a growth mindset and is open to taking initiative and getting their hands dirty
- Embraces teamwork, collaboration and shares in the success of others
- Honesty and open-mindedness who take responsibility for making things happen
- Ongoing coaching in delivery & leadership
- Opportunities to partake in structured training and leadership development programmes as part of Blenheim Chalcot
- Extensive opportunities for progression
Compensation & Benefits
- Base Salary: 216k Rand annually
- Commission: On-target-earnings 210k Rand annually
- Benefits: Private healthcare, pension scheme and constantly growing work perk scheme
- Location: We have a flexible, hybrid approach to working. You will have the option to work remotely or meet up and work with Fospha and Blenheim Chalcot portfolio company employees in BC’s office space in a WeWork in central Cape Town.