Forward Networks is revolutionizing the way large networks are managed. The Forward Enterprise platform delivers a vendor-agnostic "digital twin" of the network, based on a mathematical model. The platform scales to support hundreds of thousands of network devices, whether cloud, hybrid cloud, or on-prem. It serves as a single source of truth for the network, enabling network operators to instantly verify security posture, accelerate troubleshooting, avoid outages, and modernize network management.
Over the past few years, Forward Networks has received tremendous industry recognition, including “Cool Vendor in Enterprise Networking” by Gartner, “Product of the Year” by Cloud Computing, “Enterprise Cloud Computing Software of the Year,” and has been named to Fortune’s 2022 “Best Workplaces in the Bay Area” list.
The company was founded by four Stanford PhD graduates who saw a massive opportunity to improve network operations. Investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Threshold Ventures, and Goldman Sachs.
Forward Networks is looking for an experienced, customer obsessed Technical Community Manager to pioneer and lead Forward Networks efforts around its technical user community.
• Do want to create a category and help build a special company?
• Join a company that has been in market 5+ years and has some of the top
Federal agencies and F500/Global 2000 already buying and referenceable.
• We are building a special team and hope you consider us if you want to have
the experience of changing the networking world as we know it.
What you’ll do:
As a Technical Community Manager you will create and curate technical and educational content, address community questions and feedback, and develop meaningful relationships with community members.
• Collaborate with multiple teams across Forward Networks to drive awareness, increase product adoption, and push for service excellence through the power of our users.
• Help design, build, launch, and support the community forum.
• Lead and manage a community by defining a strategy, creating and tracking success metrics, and building strong, trust-based relationships with customers.
• Identify, provide advice, and partner with cross-functional groups on how to improve and streamline business operations to further improve overall customer experience.
• Address questions and collect feedback from community members, and bring those insights to the appropriate internal teams.
• Continuously iterate and improve existing processes
• 4+ years industry experience building and managing communities and/or customer relations using different platforms and tools
• Experience assessing various commercial community platforms, or designing/building native community platform
• Demonstrated history of building trust and credibility with customers, and successfully working with internal teams as a customer advocate, creating new capabilities and innovative ideas on how to better support them
• Curiosity, passion for learning and digging into new technologies, with the ability to pick those up quickly as you go.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You should be comfortable preparing and sending materials, as well as training internal and external stakeholders
• Strong project management skills including an ability to manage cross-functional deliverables in a fast-paced environment
• BS/BA in a relevant field, or equivalent experience.
• 2-3 years of experience in managing a SaaS product community
• Start up experience
• Technical experience