Marketing Operations Manager
Forward Networks is revolutionizing the way large networks are managed. The Forward Enterprise platform delivers a vendor-agnostic "digital twin" of the network, based on a mathematical model. The platform scales to support hundreds of thousands of network devices, whether cloud, hybrid cloud, or on-prem. It serves as a single source of truth for the network, enabling network operators to instantly verify security posture, accelerate troubleshooting, avoid outages, and modernize network management.
Over the past few years, Forward Networks has received tremendous industry recognition, including “Cool Vendor in Enterprise Networking” by Gartner, “Product of the Year” by Cloud Computing, “Enterprise Cloud Computing Software of the Year,” and has been named to Fortune’s 2022 “Best Workplaces in the Bay Area” list.
The company was founded by four Stanford PhD graduates who saw a massive opportunity to improve network operations. Investors include Andreessen Horowitz, Threshold Ventures, and Goldman Sachs.
The Marketing Operations Manager is an innovative, get-it-done, ops wizard who can drive results. As the organization continues to grow, this role will be critical in implementing and building out the proper processes, workflows, dashboards, reports, and customizations within HubSpot, Google Analytics and other connected integrations. This person can handle complex technical projects and maintain core platforms for optimal efficiency and success.
- Own the administration and evolution of our HubSpot implementation, as well as other elements of our MarTech stack and roadmap, through your understanding of new technologies and industry best-practices. Key focus on scalability and enabling measurability.
- Collaborate closely with the SFDC Administrator to ensure tight and effective integration of HubSpot with SFDC, and timely delivery of leads to the sales team.
- Develop, document, and maintain marketing operations processes.
- Define and maintain cross-functional marketing execution dashboards and reports that will provide insights into campaign effectiveness and quality. Build ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Provide operational support to the rest of the marketing team.
- B.A. in Marketing, Technology, or related field, or related work experience
- Knowledge of marketing lifecycle and demand generation concepts, strategies and related processes.
- Expert knowledge of HubSpot - minimum 3 years as an Administrator
- General experience with SFDC, with emphasis on integration with and maintaining connections/synchronization between SFDC and HubSpot
- General experience with:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- MS Office: Excel, Powerpoint
- Bonus points for direct experience working on subscription-based B2B businesses
Remote-hybrid work environment. Will consider fully remote for the right candidate.