Inside Sales Representative
Forward Networks is revolutionizing the way large networks are managed. Forward's advanced software delivers a "digital twin" of the network, enabling network operators to verify intent, predict network behavior, avoid outages, and simplify network management.
Forward Networks has an opportunity for proven enterprise inside sales professionals (business development) with demonstrable track record of creating pipeline for enterprise accounts. Forward Networks is in high-growth mode, partnering field Sales Reps with an Inside Sales Rep to drive qualified new pipeline opportunities in a defined geographic territory.
You’ll benefit from a product that is truly differentiated in the market, a solid value proposition that is relevant and a robust collection of customer success stories. You’ll be expected to bring your own outbound Account Penetration experience, Territory Management capabilities and prospecting proficiency with data center staff and management.
The Forward Networks Inside Sales Rep will be responsible for generating new business through outbound prospecting, cold calling, following-up on marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and building relationships over time through ongoing prospect outreach and education. The target audience is Managers, Directors, and VPs of in enterprise data centers. Qualified prospects will be provided to the field sales team to work through the sales cycle. The ISR will continue to nurture / educate and strengthen relationships with prospects that have not yet completed the sales cycle.
At Forward Networks we invest in the tools you need to be successful, including dedicated research tools for Accounts and Contacts, marketing coverage, and relevant content that resonates with the target audience, including customer case studies and videos that help you connect with your target audience.
- Utilize highly targeted, account-based strategies to generate meetings
- Research accounts and contacts to understand data center buying in each target account
- Generating meetings for team
- Utilize outbound, social media and email to stay in contact with and keep awareness with all prospects
- Team with sales to support targeted, account-based prospecting
- Learn and maintain industry knowledge and competitive trends
- Fully understand and internalize value propositions
- Use Salesforce to stay organized, plan your day and ensure that daily activity metrics are met
- Master messaging relevant to market dynamics
- Tap into industry sites, social networks and databases to uncover useful information to personalize outreach
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in business-related field
- 3+ years previous inside sales/business development/sales development experience calling into data centers for infrastructure products is required
- A proven ability in cold calling networking staff and Directors of IT and prospecting new accounts
- Strong networking background with a reasonable understanding of L2-L4
- Possess a "hunter mentality" and a desire to over-achieve
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Proficiency with SalesForce.com
- Extremely organized, able to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to manufacture engaging conversations and business relationships with prospects
- An outstanding work ethic, strong communication skills, desire to succeed, and a true results-oriented approach
- Significant experience in outbound prospecting and lead qualification
- Experience developing and cultivating productive relationships with target audience and sales team