Forward Networks is revolutionizing the way large networks are managed. Forward's advanced software delivers a "digital twin" of the network, enabling network operators to verify intent, predict network behavior, avoid outages, and simplify network management. Our platform can be implemented on premises, in the cloud, and in hybrid environments.
Results? More reliable networks, reduced outages, and reduced business risk.
Forward Networks is currently seeking a Product Manager to drive the full product lifecycle for our software. This position will be an individual contributor and report to the Sr. Director of Product Management.
- Define the software strategy, roadmap and positioning for the Forward platform
- Drive software lifecycle including market research, competitive analysis, product requirements definition, and customer adoption
- Work with the engineering team to implement feature prioritization, determine release schedule, and ensure product releases implemented as per the specifications and on time
- Work closely with stakeholders from sales and marketing to deliver an enterprise-class product
- Work closely with sales and customer success teams to drive adoption
- Three (3) or more years of product management experience in the networking domain
- Excellent understanding of networking technologies (cloud experience a plus)
- Intellectually rigorous and creative problem-solving ability
- Great written and verbal communications skills (industry presentations and/or presentations to senior executives)
- Ability to communicate vision effectively with the team, partners and customers
- Strongly self-motivated and able of adapting to a fast pace and demanding environments
- Computer Science, EE, or similar engineering degree
- Knowledge of the agile development software process and intimacy with tools like Jira are a plus
- Startup experience is highly desirable