Forward Financing has been one of the fastest-growing fintech companies in Boston for the past three years, as recognized by Boston Business Journal, Inc. Magazine, and Deloitte Fast 500. We help small businesses spend less time finding capital and more time helping their customers and growing their businesses. Our mission is to create a world-class fintech company so that our customers and our people can reach their full potential. We accomplish this by investing in our people, technology, and customer experience – with long-term success in mind. Forward Financing strives to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in all we do.
Conduct full life cycle recruiting for a variety of positions while working within a fun and positive culture.
In this role you will:
- Partner with hiring teams to attract, engage and hire great people for the company.
- Collaborate with teammates to write job descriptions and understand the needs of different teams.
- Screen candidates from a variety of sources - referral, job applicants.
- Search for passive candidates with different tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Encourage diversity, equity and inclusion throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- Strong candidate prospecting skills.
Forward Financing Core Values:
- People First – We build relationships and genuinely care about each other.
- We Before Me – We prioritize team success over individual success.
- Be Candid – We are authentic, transparent, and direct.
- Do the Right Thing – We act with integrity and we don’t cut corners.
- Relentless Improvement – We push ourselves, never settling for the best we did yesterday.
- Be Positive – We are optimistic and assume positive intent.
Forward Financing is a Boston-based fintech company that provides fast, flexible, and reliable capital to small businesses nationwide. With a simple online application, business owners can trust that Forward Financing works to get them approvals within minutes, funding within hours, and personalized support when they need it most.
Since 2012, Forward Financing has provided over $1 billion in financing to more than 27,000 small businesses. Consistently recognized as an industry leader, the company is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and receives top ratings across all major customer review platforms. Forward Financing has been consistently named by Boston Business Journal and Built in Boston as one of the best places to work in Massachusetts.
Forward Financing actively promotes a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion in all we do. We are committed to creating a workplace where trust and respect are paramount and all employees feel valued, heard, and accepted. By embracing diversity of thought, background, and identity, we will continue to become a stronger team and a better organization.
We are a diverse and driven group of over 100 people, located in the heart of Boston’s Financial District. Our employees come to work knowing they are helping thousands of small businesses while advancing their own careers. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, learn more at www.forwardfinancing.com.
Perks & Benefits:
At Forward Financing, we believe that if our company succeeds, all of our employees succeed too. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to; medical, dental, vision and commuter benefits along with a flexible time off policy, 401k match, gym reimbursement, paid volunteering days, annual professional development budget, and charitable donation match.
When we aren’t busy with a Zoom meeting, supporting our customers, or working on a project, you can likely find us taking part in a scavenger hunt, getting overly competitive in a trivia game, or celebrating our team wins together!